Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting impatiently for my shipping notice, so I can finally join in on this exciting and facinating shipping cost discussion.

Waiting impatiently for my shipping notice, so I can finally join in on this exciting and facinating shipping cost discussion.

They said to contact them if you didn't get it by the 27th. Didn't it expire on the 29th?

I never got an email but the invoices were sitting in my PayPal account. 29th was the deadline, though.

There is probably some truth to that. They are in the process of moving their offices to Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some news...
Red_ant wrote on the Statue-Forum today:
I'm getting a production sample air mailed to PCS next week, so hopefully we can do an unboxing next week or the week after.

Some news...
Red_ant wrote on the Statue-Forum today:
I'm getting a production sample air mailed to PCS next week, so hopefully we can do an unboxing next week or the week after.

So they’re getting one air mailed and will hopefully be able to do a review in 3 weeks ? So realistically, we won’t get our Conan’s until Mar/Apr... I feel like we were led to believe they’d be shipping much sooner then that when they were trying to get our shipping fees before the end of the year.

Last edited:
Someone on fcb statue collectors group put new foto around 20+ ... From one of china collector ...

Screenshot_2018-01-17-19-59-56.jpg

Back