Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_7960copy_zpsce730315.png

DSC_7961copy1_zpse717f01c.png

yeaaah, nooo. no solar beam

DSC_7958-2_zpsde152ee9.png

DSC_7967copy_zps81b9f934.png

Okay so I'm late to the party, I know some of you from the SHF DBZ thread (hiya there).

I tried quickly going through the last 20 pages of the thread, but I'm still confused: have Mewtwo and Charizard been generally released or not? Because a lot of people have 'm yet a lot of sellers on ebay list them as rel date November. My main address I buy asian figures is Toyarena and they haven't listed them at all.

So am I too late to get 'm for a descent price, or too early, or..what...? If anybody could give me a quick run down of what the deal is (literally kinda) that'd be the best cause right now I'm all psyduckin' it.

Also lot of you posted great pictures and collections, awesome!

Okay so I'm late to the party, I know some of you from the SHF DBZ thread (hiya there).

I tried quickly going through the last 20 pages of the thread, but I'm still confused: have Mewtwo and Charizard been generally released or not? Because a lot of people have 'm yet a lot of sellers on ebay list them as rel date November. My main address I buy asian figures is Toyarena and they haven't listed them at all.

So am I too late to get 'm for a descent price, or too early, or..what...? If anybody could give me a quick run down of what the deal is (literally kinda) that'd be the best cause right now I'm all psyduckin' it.

Also lot of you posted great pictures and collections, awesome!

Everyone is available, but since Venusaur just came out he's not readily available all over the country yet. I've got it on order with BBTS and I'm still waiting.

Everyone is available, but since Venusaur just came out he's not readily available all over the country yet. I've got it on order with BBTS and I'm still waiting.

Hi Snake! So then why are so many sellers listing them as PO's?

I also see especially Charizard listing a higher average price then most DBZ Figuarts, is that correct? Or am I missing out on better deals out there? (Better in terms of average price.) I still don't get Toyarena doesn't have 'm. Not even listed as sold out.

Hi Snake! So then why are so many sellers listing them as PO's?

I also see especially Charizard listing a higher average price then most DBZ Figuarts, is that correct? Or am I missing out on better deals out there? (Better in terms of average price.) I still don't get Toyarena doesn't have 'm. Not even listed as sold out.

Because the original stock sold out, they sold out mighty fast on BBTS. They're just getting restocked with new shipments which is why it's for PO. They are more expensive than the DBZ line, but that's because they are slightly larger, and come with a big base.

Because the original stock sold out, they sold out mighty fast on BBTS. They're just getting restocked with new shipments which is why it's for PO. They are more expensive than the DBZ line, but that's because they are slightly larger, and come with a big base.

Ah okay, major thanks for the fast response Snake!:)

I'd bought MMPR Red & Green but kept them MIB and I'm gonna sell 'm. Thinking of buying at least either Charizard or Mewtwo with the money.

Don't think I'll be picking up Blastoise or Venesaur, too expensive. I wonder what else they'll make, if anything. (Though I don't suspect a line selling out this fast to stop...)

Are their any clear favourites for new Pokemon in the thread here? I'd go nuts if they released a Scyther, Nidoking or any in the Eevee family.

Ah okay, major thanks for the fast response Snake!:)

I'd bought MMPR Red & Green but kept them MIB and I'm gonna sell 'm. Thinking of buying at least either Charizard or Mewtwo with the money.

Don't think I'll be picking up Blastoise or Venesaur, too expensive. I wonder what else they'll make, if anything. (Though I don't suspect a line selling out this fast to stop...)

Are their any clear favourites for new Pokemon in the thread here? I'd go nuts if they released a Scyther, Nidoking or any in the Eevee family.

Scyther is a definite favorite. No word so far what's happening beyond Venusaur as of yet.

Got my Venusaur today...unfortunately I'm not going to be able to open him for a bit. Soooon.

Amiami?

Btw has anybody perhaps uploaded a picture of the pokemon's (preferably charizard or mewtwo) next to SHF DBZ figures? I know some of you are fellow collectors so that'd give me a great idea of how they actually size up.

Btw has anybody perhaps uploaded a picture of the pokemon's (preferably charizard or mewtwo) next to SHF DBZ figures? I know some of you are fellow collectors so that'd give me a great idea of how they actually size up.

If no one has one by later today, I'll put one up. I need to take some pics tonight anyway.

Back