Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also got my payment notice from amiami... strange that they haven't announced something new yet :(

So it's finally coming out? Felt like it was going to get delayed. I guess BBTS will get it in a week or two.

Photo review of Venusaur
https://hima-toy.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2013/08/da_hushigibana-.html
photo_5.jpg

Looks great, but I still think he should of come with a Solar Beam.

Considering the beam effects they included with the Megaman line I agree they could have done a neat Solar Beam.... Still pretty cool figure. I kinda wish they'd done a two pack with Squirtle and Ivysaur though instead of Blastoise and Venusaur, or maybe better yet if they'd announced that for release next. That's what Smash Bros. fans have been wanting...

I REALLY want to know where they take the line after this. They got the obvious Poke'mon out of the way.

My Venusaur shipped from Amiami yesterday, but I chose a slower shipping method than I usually do. I don't mind a wait at this point. I hope we get a figure announcement soon, this line seems to be pretty hot so they need to keep the momentum going.

Got mine today, great figure. A few flaws in the paint here and there but that's to be expected. The effect parts are great and much longer than I originally thought.

I have the three previous releases and there is at least one paint defect on each so it's no surprise.

Yeah. With X/Y's imminent release, I hope they don't decide to start doing any of the new pokemon just yet.

i wouldnt mind a chespin figure coming out now! :panic:

and yeah my venus has shipped too

Back