Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mq8t9tRDF41ru09vqo1_500.gif

:impatient:

Keep in mind this is the 2nd issue so no Mew figure (I believe). If you can still find a deal for the 1st issue online I would go with that if you want Mew. Not sure if BBTS is right or wrong to list it as coming with Mew, but Amiami's preorder didn't mention Mew when I last checked.

Keep in mind this is the 2nd issue so no Mew figure (I believe). If you can still find a deal for the 1st issue online I would go with that if you want Mew. Not sure if BBTS is right or wrong to list it as coming with Mew, but Amiami's preorder didn't mention Mew when I last checked.

Yeah, I think they just copy and pasted from the original description with the first issue.

I'm curious about this release. I have he first release, but If this one comes out with a whiter skin tone, I may pick it up...

Yeah, I think they just copy and pasted from the original description with the first issue.

I'm curious about this release. I have he first release, but If this one comes out with a whiter skin tone, I may pick it up...

:exactly:

Same here. I'll wait and see how he comes out. I doubt anything will be changed besides the lack of Mew, but who knows?

omg.. i just found this thread... im soo late faccxxk. is there an Ash figuart or just pokemon?

The pokemon are from the d-arts line (different series) but yah just the monsters so far... Lots of poseable Ash figures out there if you don't mind generic articulation and paint jobs :)

Still kicking myself for not getting the Medabots releases. That display looks awesome Blood! :)

tumblr_ma2eod8aSP1rn2nut.gif

on one hand im happy that that line got canceled because i can pose them with the others but on the other hand i would've loved if they released black beetle and a few others :(

Medabots_5.jpg

anyhoooo, thanks though! bring on venusaur! :rock

Last edited:
Back