1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had the figure for over 3 weeks now and just tweeking some of the postures for my spiderman no way home display….

Amazing figure indeed! Need to go for the deluxe with the amazing base!

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpeg
    IMG_0279.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Have had the figure for over 3 weeks now and just tweeking some of the postures for my spiderman no way home display….

Amazing figure indeed! Need to go for the deluxe with the amazing base!
That is a gorgeous setup! What case is that by the way?

Cheers! Just a case I found on Facebook marketplace…really decent price…knew I wanted to get a case where I could have height to do the no way home diorama and also the upcoming Delorean in flying mode…
That's a really good setup you have and I am sure the Delorean will look fantastic in that case! Will be nice to see more photos of your setup for sure!

Is the plug of the stand feel maybe looser than anyone else would like? Or is it just mine?

Any tips to remove the back pegs, without damaging anything?

Last edited:
Is the plug of the stand feel maybe looser than anyone else would like? Or is it just mine?

Any tips to remove the back pegs, without damaging anything?
Yes mine was the same, didn’t seem to fit correctly either.
I ended up not using it and just having Spidey standing on the diorama in a dynamic pose.

I just got the diorama base in for this figure and it’s bigger than I had expected, but super cool none the less. I don’t currently have a good place for it but hopefully I will whenever Tobey Spiderman ships. I think he’ll look really good with it and it’ll make for a good one and done Spiderman display.

I just got the diorama base in for this figure and it’s bigger than I had expected, but super cool none the less. I don’t currently have a good place for it but hopefully I will whenever Tobey Spiderman ships. I think he’ll look really good with it and it’ll make for a good one and done Spiderman display.
Is your clip sitting secure?

Is your clip sitting secure?
So, the issue I had was that the little nub/plug (green circle) was stuck inside the cap (blue square) instead of being glued to the post (green arrow). Once I sorted that out, and glued the nub/plug back onto the post, it works as intended. Is that what you were asking?

IMG_9625.jpeg

Last edited:
So, the issue I had was that the little nub/plug (green circle) was stuck inside the cap (blue square) instead of being glued to the post (green arrow). Once I sorted that out, and glued the nub/plug back onto the post, it works as intended. Is that what you were asking?

View attachment 645970
Does the waist clip fit snug in your pole? Or does it slide around like

Does the waist clip fit snug in your pole? Or does it slide around like
With these types of waist clips, you need to tighten this screw (circled in pic below) if it’s currently too loose. They tend to be at varying degrees of tightness out of the box. Yours being pretty loose is actually a good thing, so that you can position the clip on the flexible pole at whatever height you’d like first; then, once you have it at about the height you want, you’re supposed to tighten the screw so that it will stay in that position. Does that make sense?

Sometimes they’re too tight out of the box though (like mine was) and collectors really wreck the rubber coating b/c they just force it onto the post.

IMG_9632.jpeg

Last edited:
With these types of waist clips, you need to tighten this screw (circled in pic below) if it’s currently too loose. They tend to be at varying degrees of tightness out of the box. Yours being pretty loose is actually a good thing, so that you can position the clip on the flexible pole at whatever height you’d like first; then, once you have it at about the height you want, you’re supposed to tighten the screw so that it will stay in that position. Does that make sense?

Sometimes they’re too tight out do the box though (like mine was) and collectors really wreck the rubber coating b/c they just force it onto the post.

View attachment 646040
Even fully screwed, mine is very loose, which for a Spider-Man pose , is unfortunate.

Back