Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Awesome Snake, thanks!:)

I do have a shot of my Rangers and Charizard happens to be in the background.

jgmxxk.jpg

Hm yeah that's definitely helpful already but I haven't taken my MMPR's out of package because I'm gonna sell 'm again.

Is Mewtwo really that large compared to Charizard? The latter looks small to me.

Hm yeah that's definitely helpful already but I haven't taken my MMPR's out of package because I'm gonna sell 'm again.

Is Mewtwo really that large compared to Charizard? The latter looks small to me.

IIRC Mewtwo and Charizard about the same height. Mewtwo just has a fat butt like Charizard.

charizard may lack in height but the width is way bigger thanks to his tail and wings

If you guys were a gym leaders. What type of Pokemon would you guys specialize in, and what would your team be?

I’d be Poison/Grass.

Responding to a question paaaaaaaages back, it got me thinking.

I'd find it difficult to decide what type of Gym Leader I'd be. I'd only use 1st and 2nd gen pokemon because I personally don't give a crap about later gens. If I base it mostly on which Pokemon I'd want irl, but with a bit of strategy in mind, I might go flying because I can sneak in a lot of types that way.

Last edited:
please be a flying type gym leader then i can kick your *** with my sandrock team :lol

dont forget steel types and with that i mean my Empoleon ;)
Plus mantine is weak against Stealth Rock

Stealth Rock ruined the online multiplayer community (IMO). God I hate that move, having a Poké weak to Rock is suicide.

I literally don't know nor care what it is. I don't have an interest in anything past gen 2. I tried gen 3 and it annoyed the hell outta me, I barely liked any pokemon in it. It's become too oddball for me.

Last edited:
how can you say that?

760058227.png

third gen is my least favorite gen but it didnt stop me from playing the others :p

But what about this poor little fella?

Celebi_by_BeebarbX.png

Back