Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashi (the guys who produced this pokemon line) teased some yugioh figures a while back. Specifically Blue-eyes white dragon. No pics or anything, just a passing comment on their FB if I recall. Haven't heard or seen anything since.
Interesting. I'd like a Dark Magician, Blue Eyes, Red Eyes, Summoned Skull and maybe Ra & Slifer. Can't remember many others.

awesome pics daytime! i wish it was next weeek already :monkey2

Interesting. I'd like a Dark Magician, Blue Eyes, Red Eyes, Summoned Skull and maybe Ra & Slifer. Can't remember many others.

flame swordsman and a **** ton of kuribohs! :lol

guys! d-arts just posted this. wargreymon is getting a re-issue

533331_462047460530530_1081575890_n_zpsb4a7c31e.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

one of my mewtwo just arrived sooner than expected
will unbox it tonight after work :monkey2

DSC_5167_zps7e6d35ef.jpg

It's not as a purple as daytimeninja's is it?

not as purple as his though, it looks just like the pics on the first page. it does have purple shading on some body parts

venusaur is set for an august release

29745-00.jpg

and someone should update the first post and change charizards release to june :p

Last edited:
and someone should update the first post and change charizards release to june :p[/QUOTE]

What?! :gah:

I have been patiently waiting for my store to get Charizard in stock since I missed the pre-order window. Seems April 30th is an incorrect date.

Mewtwo was purchasable for about a week before going out of stock so I will have to watch them like a hawk. :panic:

Atleast I got my pre-order for Blastoise in as he is the coolest poke ever. He will look so awesome in front of my prima guide. :)

well on their facebook it says june maybe they mixed it up with blastoise?

char_zps02a51dd5.png

just sharing a few pics ^^

DSC_5249_zps087addc4.jpg

DSC_5219_01_zpse4942320.jpg

the figure is more purple than white but i like it, it creates a nice shading effect if enough (sun)light hits it

DSC_5227_edited-4_zps6005c6b8.png

DSC_5252_01copy_zpsc5491b2a.png

Now this figure would've been perfect if it had light up eyes though or glow in the dark :lol

DSC_5252_01copy1_zps8db4e258.png

Last edited:
Cool figures! I miss my Pokemon-childhood-days... Those were some good times. If I was ten years younger I'd buy all of those figures. Great stuff!

Back