Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. The only thing that sort of bothers me is that he definitely is a shade or two more purple than I expected.

Real cool figure though. Considering the others... but I fear that since it'll make me want to buy them all.

8653631901_565f0d0bb8_b.jpg

8654733520_af33917afd_b.jpg

Also got this finally... my favorite D-arts.

8653631775_d51d57275e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine. The only thing that sort of bothers me is that he definitely is a shade or two more purple than I expected.

Real cool figure though. Considering the others... but I fear that since it'll make me want to buy them all.

8653631901_565f0d0bb8_b.jpg

8654733520_af33917afd_b.jpg

Also got this finally... my favorite D-arts.

8653631775_d51d57275e_b.jpg

Fantastic lighting on that first shot.

Mewtwo looks great!

They should make some human characters like Ash and gym leaders.

tumblr_mkd3vicsKz1rkki4eo1_500.jpg

:pray: I would buy in a heart beat!

its all possible if there's a demand i guess
i remember (yes im refering back to digimon) seeing tai as a prototype back in 2011 (along with metalgarurumon) but heard nothing after that. metalgarurumon is coming out this year though :)

d-arts+taichi+agumon.jpg

did you guys see this pic yet? venusaur can stand up :O

cQLw_Lmk2hZJdxnYZZw_xg.bmp

who here wants to bet that shiny charizard might be next? :p

I wouldn't mind variants, I just wish they would announce whats coming after the starters.

Do you think they will do anymore of the first gen?

I think a Machamp would be cool, maybe a Arcanine.

But I would definitely jump on Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

I hope they make every playable Pokemon from the Smash bros games.

Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Lucario....I really want a Squirtle :lol

I think all the original 3 starters first forms would sell extremely well if they did them, I'm in for the long haul for this line. :peace

Back