Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i believe that dragonite may have the best chance of coming out with hyperbeam!

It would pretty intense if they did all 151 original Pokemon :google

Tentacruel would also be awesome.

Several of them I could see as being accessories to others, like Mew was to Mewtwo. For instance, Starmie would likely be an accessory rather than a stand alone, There's just not much room for articulation engineering there.

Any big character is a must, Dragonite would definitely be awesome with the Hyper Beam effect, even Dragonair would look great with a articulated body.

I hope they make every playable Pokemon from the Smash bros games.

Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Lucario....I really want a Squirtle :lol

:rock and Wartortle

Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Alakazam...just so many great Pokemon that could be made

hitmonchan and hitmonlee with this kind of effect

sh_figuarts_pegasus-kouga-review-36.jpg

^ that would be sweet to have, i really hope the line is successful and we get as many pokemon as possible

EDIT: real life "gotta catch 'em all" :lol

No one's suggested the greatest Pokémon that ever was or will be. :dunno

tumblr_m0uy28OHS51qew6kmo1_500.gif

Seriously though, they should make more. All 151 Pokémon will sell. Even Jynx and Mr. Mime. Everyone knows this.

The only thing I'd be worried about is the size. If they make, say, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander in scale with Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard....they'd be tiny. I think they should just make them all roughly the same size.

If you guys were a gym leaders. What type of Pokemon would you guys specialize in, and what would your team be?

I’d be Poison/Grass.

Back