Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i like mewbuu or buutwo and he is an experiment.... i dont think the scientists wanted to create the most beautiful pokemon xD

Buu had a head tentacle before it was cool.

zgohanbuu.jpg

I'm sorry, but that new Mewtwo is hideous.

In your opinion! :exactly:

I actually don't see the fuss. It's not a bad design, I think. It looks enough like the old Mewtwo two be recognizable, but not so much so that it's a blatant Mewtwo rip-off with some new added stuff. I like it, if I'm honest.

Honestly though, it does look a bit like Buu + Mewtwo or Buu + Frieza, but meh. :monkey1

You can see Mewtwo in there, I'll give it that. But many of the new evolutions of the old gens look nothing at all like the previous forms.

but does it keep you from enjoying the game?

for me it doesnt and i think its great that they keep on trying to make new designs for the pokemon.

You can see Mewtwo in there, I'll give it that. But many of the new evolutions of the old gens look nothing at all like the previous forms.

My main problem with it is that it doesn't look like an evolution of Mewtwo (it might not even be), but rather something that involves into Mewtwo. It looks a bit too.. "immature" - to be the evolution of a rather mature looking, humanoid-like creature?..

Kind of like https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Baby_Pokémon those. It might not be an evolution of Mewtwo, but if it is - I prefer for it to be something that evolves into Mewtwo instead of the other way around.

Aside from that, I don't really have any issue with it, and I'm of the 1st generation.

atleast they're creative and not multiplied?
here's another one; how can eggs evolve into a freakin palmtree? and if one head grows too big it falls off and becomes an eggsecute. so that yellow head can turn back into an egg

or this one

Caterpie.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, just stumbled upon these and I just have to get them all.

Blastoise preordered. Where can I get Charizard for a decent price?

atleast they're creative and not multiplied?
here's another one; how can eggs evolve into a freakin palmtree? and if one head grows too big it falls off and becomes an eggsecute. so that yellow head can turn back into an egg

or this one

Caterpie.jpg

A moth coming out of a chrysalis wouldn't make sense. Entomology 101... because Pokemon is based in biology dontchaknow...

:pigfly:

Yeah but if you saw venonat and butterfree for the first time, you would believe that they're evo's from eachother, no? all i want to say is that not all evo's in gen 1 are clear as day like Snake plisken wants to believe. just like dragonair to dragonite isnt or ghastly to haunter, graveler to golem. kabuto to kabutops, etc.... they all either have a different color scheme or body or both and it's in every gen.

It doesn't, it's just I think a lot of the designs past gen 2 really aren't that great.

I know you cant like all the pokemons but you cant hate an entire gen either. especially not after seeing one pokemon and some pokemon are meant to look hideous because of their nature. no gen is inferior to another (only for nostalgic reasons) they all brought pokemon to the table to love and hate. some more retarded than the other. there's atleast one pokemon in every gen that you like, no? I do and im happy about that and not panicking about nintendo ruining pokemon and my childhood because if it wasnt for those gens i wouldnt have my team as it is now with pretty powerfull sweepers, tanks and ****. Just take pokemon for what it is. a stragetic fighting game and the more pokemons and moves there are the more stragedies you can come up with for your team

Wow, just stumbled upon these and I just have to get them all.

Blastoise preordered. Where can I get Charizard for a decent price?

i believe he's sold out everywhere

Last edited:
There is a couple in each of the new gen I like sure. But as a whole, I don't like them and I base that on all of them not just a few. I think for the most part gen 5 is the worst IMO, I think all 3 starters are awful.

I'm not judging the whole 6th gen solely on this Mew-Thing I'm just not a fan but maybe it will grow on me.

ewwmewtwo.jpg

Last edited:
There is a couple in each of the new gen I like sure. But as a whole, I don't like them and I base that on all of them not just a few. I think for the most part gen 5 is the worst IMO, I think all 3 starters are awful.

I'm not judging the whole 6th gen solely on this Mew-Thing I'm just not a fan but maybe it will grow on me.

ewwmewtwo.jpg

i hear ya. i had that problem with gen 3 :(

the more pics i see like that one and fanart the more i like it. especially there he even looks cooler than mewtwo :monkey3
it could be the pose but idk

h8BB5BD8D

Back