Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At long last :rock

image.jpeg

Condolences blood :( I hatched a vulpix the other day though but that still really blows

As well at least I caught a nice wartortle.

Have you seen the new ice type vulpix though? :0 and that sandslash <3

How does CP work in this game? in terms of maximizing it.

How does CP work in this game? in terms of maximizing it.

Well the higher level you are, the higher the CP Pokemon you can catch. I tend to power up my Pokemon to the max before evolve.

Well the higher level you are, the higher the CP Pokemon you can catch. I tend to power up my Pokemon to the max before evolve.
So this means catching middle or final evolution pokemon can't reach their potential max CP

So this means catching middle or final evolution pokemon can't reach their potential max CP

I am not sure what you mean, but hypothetically if you are level 5 & I am level 10, I stand a better chance of getting a magikarp with a higher CP for instance. That's obviously going to have a bearing on the CP of the final evolve. I think that is what you are getting at?

Edit: Of course what you could do is collect say the 400 candies for Gyarados but have a magikarp with a low CP because of your low level. Don't evolve it immediately. Wait until you power through the levels, allowing you to catch a magikarp with a higher CP, and then do the evolve. Does that make sense? Obviously this applies to all evolves. Depends how patient you are :lol

Last edited:
Back