Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great idea. Would make things a little easier rather than have us walking round like headless chickens right now.

image.jpeg

it also needs to state how many meters and how much time left so you dont waste your time

it also needs to state how many meters and how much time left so you dont waste your time

I disagree. I don't want it to tell me exactly where the pokemon are. That's the exact opposite of every pokemon game before this.

I disagree. I don't want it to tell me exactly where the pokemon are. That's the exact opposite of every pokemon game before this.

but thats how they visioned it in the trailer (minus the timer)

Spoiler Spoiler:

and fyi, once you caught a pokemon the pokedex gave away the location(s) and Gamefreak even put in a tool for shiny hunters to show the spots (grass that went wiggle wiggle wiggle with the tail of the pokemon sticking out in the latest game) where the pokemon were exactly hiding to build a streak like that, so there....

but thats how they visioned it in the trailer (minus the timer)

Spoiler Spoiler:

and fyi, once you caught a pokemon the pokedex gave away the location and Gamefreak brought in a tool for shiny hunters to show the spots where the pokemon were hiding to build a streak like that, so there....

Once you caught them, it told you what route/road/town to catch them. It didn't pinpoint their exact location. If the radar in PGo gives you a range and not an exact distance, I could listen to that argument. But, I don't want it to say "Bulbasaur 213 ft NW" and that's exactly where he is.

Exact location would be to much but giving a direction would be a good middle ground I think.

Once you caught them, it told you what route/road/town to catch them. It didn't pinpoint their exact location. If the radar in PGo gives you a range and not an exact distance, I could listen to that argument. But, I don't want it to say "Bulbasaur 213 ft NW" and that's exactly where he is.

you never heard of the dexnav?

sneaking-is-a-very-hands-on-approach-to-.png

gallery-dexnav.jpg

oct_p23_07_kja.jpg

That's the exact opposite of every pokemon game before this.
we done now?

you never heard of the dexnav?

sneaking-is-a-very-hands-on-approach-to-.png

gallery-dexnav.jpg

oct_p23_07_kja.jpg

we done now?
Welp, what game is that? I guess I shouldn't have said "every" since I skipped a few years. Played Pokemon Y last and that wasn't in the game.

Still, that looks like some sort of Safari zone. Did that work in the wild and did you have to select a certain Pokemon in order to zero in on it?

Welp, what game is that? I guess I shouldn't have said "every" since I skipped a few years. Played Pokemon Y last and that wasn't in the game.

Still, that looks like some sort of Safari zone. Did that work in the wild and did you have to select a certain Pokemon in order to zero in on it?

anywhere, even caves and water although those are real tricky areas.
and yes you had to select a pokemon you caught to zero out on it. you had to sneak and if you slipped with your finger or pushed the joystick too far and your character started runing the pokemon ran away

anywhere, even caves and water although those are real tricky areas.
and yes you had to select a pokemon you caught to zero out on it. you had to sneak and if you slipped with your finger and your character started runing the pokemon ran away

They could make you sneak in PGo and that would deter people from driving and playing.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nice collection there. I've got over 300 Magikarp candies, so on my way to evolving that bad boy. . .

Now I've had two occasions where Snorlax appeared on my list of nearby Pokemon, but going every which way possible proved fruitless, so I support arguments for an improved mapping system!

That's happened with me and so many Pokemon. they really need to fix the tracking system.

Anyone else get a desire to play the old Pokémon games again? I was seriously addicted to Pokemon Blue.

Back