Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was out today hunting for quite awhile. Got to level 15 now, and got a snorlax in my first 10 k egg :)
cef2ee5a9135ffa2d02d44c289d4a1b9.png

I've been looking all over for Snorlax. I saw him on my screen greyed-out once but he never popped up. Haven't seen him since.

sad about the low cp though :/

happens all the time with me too the one with the highest cp has the ****tiest moves....

That's when you have to level them up. I leveled up a Victreebel from 82 to 1246

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nice catches everyone. I got a couple of decent Pokes today--a Squirtle (hard as hell for me to find), 1247 CP Aerodactyl from a 10K egg, and 756 and 571 CP Tauroses. Prior to today, I didn't see any with a CP over 100.

I've gotten to the point that I don't care about the CP since I don't do any battling. I just want to catch them all so I can quit playing. :lol

Battling seems so pointless for me now. Until/unless you get a Pokemon with a CP over 2K, someone inevitably comes by and takes over a battle station after about 30 minutes tops in my experience :lol But I still want more powerful Pokemon for the evolutions I like best. For example, I caught two wild Ivysaurs, but the most powerful is about 110 CP, so I'll probably keep grinding it out until I can level up a base Bulbasaur so he can be more powerful. On the other hand, I've seen 2 Charmanders in the wild, but somehow caught a Charmeleon in the magical condo I was at last week, where I saw all kinds of wacky, elusive (for me) and evolved Pokemons appear constantly. He's got a CP of around 120, but I doubt I'll ever find enough Charmanders to do a evolution from the ground up, so. . .in that case, I'll probably just evolve the weaker Charmeleon if I even have a chance to do that.

CP isn't the end-all, be-all for me, and I certainly am not always trying to get those for battles. BUT, it's a second order goal for me, not just to get all the Pokemon, but to have fairly strong ones.

Yeah I'm at level 15 now and battling is pointless until I grind up levels and get more powerful Pokémon.

Am I the only one that wishes they had gone for turn-based combat?

Odd Pokemon have been appearing around me all of a sudden. Yesterday I caught Scyther and today I caught Lickitung. Not only had I never seen them before, but they didn't show up as "near me" either. I hope instances like this are going to be more common since the new update because the Pokemon usually around me have been boring.

Still have a long way to go catching these

400e0da9cec8d63ba00239b02124b33c.jpg
180215fd02bc50fbaaab3545bc9d80d9.jpg

and this one hatched today
29dfc576616fc2d4752eaf160670523f.jpg

Niantic has addressed this and already took them away from the trainer(s) that got them

Oh I hadn't seen the latest. :)

Wonder how they plan to implement them.

It sounds like they'll release them as an event.
I'm thinking a month long tournament between the 3 teams. Whoever catches the most, wins the most gyms and travels the longest distances gets a chances (or gets awarded) their corresponding legendary bird.

I keep seeing Rare Pokemon pop on my near me list but I have no clue how to find them. I am starting to get pissed off walking in circles not knowing if I'm going in the right direction. Now we also get random Pokemon pop up without ever even showing on the list.

Odd Pokemon have been appearing around me all of a sudden. Yesterday I caught Scyther and today I caught Lickitung. Not only had I never seen them before, but they didn't show up as "near me" either. I hope instances like this are going to be more common since the new update because the Pokemon usually around me have been boring.
Some of the less common Pokemon I have caught also didn't appear on my radar, while I've seen the outlines of very rare ones I never actually found, like Snorlax. The radar hasn't been particularly helpful for me thus far.

Back