Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What???? I checked the tracking and it arrived yesterday? How did I not know? Must check for the box asap. It better be here and who signed for it?

thanks for the pics guys. I won't get mine til next month. Can't wait to display her with the first one.

You guys make me sick with your great pictures. :gah: J/K

Great pic jimcap and desertdragon. :clap I really have to get a decent camera.

Thank you Nemenforcer! I was just happy to get her, and that she came out brilliantly. I'm waiting on Catwoman and QotD now, and who knows when they will show up...

So I got mine today and just like with everyone else, this came out really great. I took a few pictures with my phone as soon as I got her just to add on top of everyone else's pictures.

I do have a small complain about the piece I go and you'll see it on the last picture. You'll notice the flower is physically touching Ivy's thighs and I have to pull the stem of the flower out in order to place in/out the flower. Don't know if it's worth sending an email SS to see if a replace body can be send...

1CE72964-1145-4FDA-A21A-C41B226D8569.jpg

76BD9488-7BC0-4D22-BA34-A978256A5FCE.jpg

C8D1664E-1BB0-4661-88B2-D7E3DAE3DF7C.jpg

2F6FA37E-73A0-44E4-BB88-8F6EAFB842C8.jpg

Got mine today. She is beautiful. One problem though,one of her vines are broke. She is my first PF, and I don't want to go through the crap of sending it back. The vine that is broke is the curle next to her left leg. Has anyone had this issue, and if so what is the best way to fix it?

Got mine today. She is beautiful. One problem though,one of her vines are broke. She is my first PF, and I don't want to go through the crap of sending it back. The vine that is broke is the curle next to her left leg. Has anyone had this issue, and if so what is the best way to fix it?
If it's a detachable piece Sideshow should send you another one. No need to return the item.
Send an email with pictures of the issue to them.

If it's a clean break just glue it.

I do have a small complain about the piece I go and you'll see it on the last picture. You'll notice the flower is physically touching Ivy's thighs and I have to pull the stem of the flower out in order to place in/out the flower. Don't know if it's worth sending an email SS to see if a replace body can be send...

Take a hair dryer and warm up the vine a little. It should soften the resin and you should be able to gently bend it outward and away from her thigh. No point in trying to get a replacement when you can perform a simple life hack.

Take a hair dryer and warm up the vine a little. It should soften the resin and you should be able to gently bend it outward and away from her thigh. No point in trying to get a replacement when you can perform a simple life hack.

Thanks Orko. I didn't know resin could be moved when heated up. I will try and see if that works.

Back