Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need a magnifying glass to see the broken plant ;), but honestly the missed paint spot on the vine and by her thigh didn't bother me but the spot on the base is pretty big. If the base was fine I'd be happy with a plant replacement

To me, those are all easy fixes. Ask for a new plant, you'll get it. Even if you don't, easily fixed. And the base and vine paint is easy enough to do yourself. A credit is what I'd ask for.

Received #188 today. Almost flawless. Absolutely love the way she turned out with 1 minor issue. Paint seems to be attached from right arm to her hair. Is there a way to fix that?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421197480.108723.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421197480.108723.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 223
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421197491.156416.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421197491.156416.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 226
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421197501.324496.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421197501.324496.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 227
Ivy arrived today!!

Love that fresh paint smell when you first open the box!
IVY 1.jpg

Number 379
IVY 2.jpg

All parts in one piece.
IVY 3.jpg

She's putting a spell on me!
IVY 4.jpg

Hello Boys!
IVY 5.jpg

In her glory!
IVy 6.jpg

IVY 2.jpg

ivy 3.jpg

iVY 4.jpg

In the Besta, waiting for her pal CW!
IVY 6.jpg

THE END!
ivy 7.jpg

I feel like a lightweight next to these other pictures. It's like my iphone vs. Olan Mills ha ha. I like everything about the green Ivy better except the plants. I really liked the venus fly traps. Some other nit picky stuff, a few very small nicks, etc. but over all a great looking statue. Man that Catwoman base is huge compared to other statues.IMG_0148.JPGIMG_0149.JPGIMG_0150.JPG

I feel like a lightweight next to these other pictures. It's like my iphone vs. Olan Mills ha ha. I like everything about the green Ivy better except the plants. I really liked the venus fly traps. Some other nit picky stuff, a few very small nicks, etc. but over all a great looking statue. Man that Catwoman base is huge compared to other statues.View attachment 158584View attachment 158585View attachment 158586

They look good side by side! I have original ivy and I like the green one but I like the original plants better. Still I'm happy with the first one and I don't need two. Seems like CW needs to be in the middle but behind ivy and Harley to look proper cuz of her large base.

This new Ivy looks like she ate Del Taco and is about to blow chunks.... :p j/k

To bad SS didn't take the time to do a new sculpt instead of reusing the old one... Lack of imagination on SS part...

This new Ivy looks like she ate Del Taco and is about to blow chunks.... :p j/k

To bad SS didn't take the time to do a new sculpt instead of reusing the old one... Lack of imagination on SS part...

In their defense, it's a killer sculpt. Mark Newman's female sculpts are the best.

Back