Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Her red hair stands out next to her sexy green skin! Her eyes are straight on! Spectacular piece!

I asked CS if flex pay could be paid early (since Envy went up on the 'shipping now' list) but she said they aren't accepting early payments since they only got a small shipment in (my last flex was on the 5th but got pushed to next month). >:

Looks like I won't see her till next month; glad at least some people are getting her and posting pictures!

My Poison Ivy arrived earlier today. Really happy with her.

I was hoping someone would have her in hand by now. She's a beauty! The green skin is so vivid! This gives me hope that this will be a winner. Thanks for sharing.:clap

She looks great, can't wait to get mine! Quick question, I noticed on the SS page with at least Ivy and Catwoman it says "Prototype Shown" where it normally says Exclusive or Now Shipping....just noticed that....it may not be new but I never saw it before today

She looks great, can't wait to get mine! Quick question, I noticed on the SS page with at least Ivy and Catwoman it says "Prototype Shown" where it normally says Exclusive or Now Shipping....just noticed that....it may not be new but I never saw it before today

Pretty sure it's new. A few people commented about it over on the Catwoman thread. It started popping up on a few of their released and future PFs.

Overall Ivy looks great. Colors extremely vibrant.
The face is a little of a let down for me. Face too skinny and long compared to prototype which has more full cheeks and more defined lips. I'm still very excited for her. It's been a long wait.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420764616.000518.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420764616.000518.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 213
Overall Ivy looks great. Colors extremely vibrant.
The face is a little of a let down for me. Face too skinny and long compared to prototype which has more full cheeks and more defined lips. I'm still very excited for her. It's been a long wait.

The same thing happened with the first version. She looks great, don't get me wrong but compared to the prototype, she was a little disappointing. If you never saw the prototype though, she is amazing...just don't compare the two, hahaha

I'm not sure about that. Hard to tell for sure on what we've seen so far. I'll have to reserve judgment till we get more in hand pictures. My Ivy arrives on Tuesday

Looks like an improvement, the base has more vibrant greens and colors for the fauna.

All the pics I've seen look distorted so it's hard to gauge

Those photos are nice, but way too 'shopped to make a clear determination. A friend wants to trade me his green Ivy for my regular. I want to see some non "juiced" pix before I drive 300 miles for the trade.

Left- In hand Ivy (not mine). Right- SDCC 2014 Ivy.
ps in2.jpg

Very close IMHO. :lecture

Back