Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The article falls in line with everything else I read be it Washington post, nyt, and WSJ. I just linked that since it was the first one I found.

I just received a UPS tracking notification that I have a Sideshow package being delivered on Monday. PI is the last statue that was charged to me; I wonder if she is the one coming Monday?

And the plot thickens...just received this email:

Hello Everyone,

This is William Mendoza over at Sideshow Collectibles giving you an important update on the Poison Ivy: Green With Envy Premium Format Figure. As you are aware we have been experiencing delays with this item, however, I am happy to report that we have started receiving a good number of these figures. Please know that we did not receive the full allotment just yet, but rest assured that the items which did arrive have been processed. Additionally, you will be receiving shipping notifications along with tracking numbers shortly.

For those of you who do not receive shipping confirmation we appreciate your continued patience and be aware that we will get your item out to you as soon as it arrives to us.

If there are any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

I just received a UPS tracking notification that I have a Sideshow package being delivered on Monday. PI is the last statue that was charged to me; I wonder if she is the one coming Monday?

I just received the email from Sideshow that we may be getting her. I checked my UPS account and I have a package coming from them to be delivered on Tuesday!!! I'm going to assume it's her. I was charged my last flex Dec. 15.

I think so man. I got an email saying they started to receive Ivy shipments but not "the full allotment".

Also said "For those of you who do not receive shipping confirmation we appreciate your continued patience and be aware that we will get your item out to you as soon as it arrives to us."

I guess I'm in a later batch. I haven't received any emails from UPS. We will all get it soon or later.

Son of a gun! I also checked my UPS account. and there is a package due from SS this coming Tuesday :clap. And like the other's I have not received any e-mail from SS.

Got the email too. Checked my SS account and it has Ivy listed as shipped with a tracking number. Woo Hoo!

Checked my account and Ivy shipped! She'll be delivered Monday. Hope I don't have any issues with her. SS is screwing me over on one of my Catwoman heads--I don't want to deal with another replacement/return.

I got the E-Mail this would be delayed and you can choose to Cancel this?
So I chose to cancel it.
Now I get an E-Mail this has been shipped.

:slap

Back