Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had a ship notice yet? Charged the 16th and it still says shipping soon. I was hoping to have this before Christmas, but unless they shipped today not going to happen.

Has anyone had a ship notice yet? Charged the 16th and it still says shipping soon. I was hoping to have this before Christmas, but unless they shipped today not going to happen.

I don't even think I've been charged yet.

Checked my bank yesterday & no huge amounts have gone anywhere so doubt I'll see this anywhere near before Christmas now...bearing in mind international shipping at this time of year.

Oh well...still should have my DC Bombshells to keep me happy while I'm waiting :wink1:

Neil

My final flex was charged, but no notice about it from SS and no shipping notice.

My final Flex is to charge today. She may be my final statue for the year. Gonna be a race between Ivy and a Hawkeye PF EX I just bought.

Charged two days ago and nothing heard from them since. I'm more worried of something happening to the package if they ship it right now? Holiday shipping always makes me nervous even for regular things I pick up off amazon. I would of preferred if they waited until January.

I guess we are all in the same boat. I got charged the final amount Dec 16th ...status shows shipping soon, ...but that's about it.

Back