Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week is not out of the norm, but if we have to wait till next month that is a bit long to have already been charged.

With a few of the recent 1/6 releases, people have waited 3 weeks to a month or more after being charged before shipping. It has been very unpredictable lately.

I know it sounds crazy but ss should really consider a factory here in the us. Cost are going up. Shipping is going up. Delays are greater. All this port strike will end up doing is passing on added cost to us. Get a factory with talented artist down in central US not Cali and I think they would make alot of customers happy

I know it sounds crazy but ss should really consider a factory here in the us. Cost are going up. Shipping is going up. Delays are greater. All this port strike will end up doing is passing on added cost to us. Get a factory with talented artist down in central US not Cali and I think they would make alot of customers happy

Prices would be a lot higher.

I don't think they would to b honest. Higher sure but I would hesitate to say alot. There is certainly a handful of us on here who are willing to pay a high price for xm products due to tighter qc methods. SS is steadily losing dollars from me due to poor qc. Maybe ss could announce an ultra line or something for collectors who are willing to pay more for a superior product.

For what we're paying now, SS should just get on top of their QC. I shouldn't have to spend an extra $100-200 for an elite, guaranteed in good condition product.

I don't think they would to b honest. Higher sure but I would hesitate to say alot. There is certainly a handful of us on here who are willing to pay a high price for xm products due to tighter qc methods. SS is steadily losing dollars from me due to poor qc. Maybe ss could announce an ultra line or something for collectors who are willing to pay more for a superior product.

For what we're paying now, SS should just get on top of their QC. I shouldn't have to spend an extra $100-200 for an elite, guaranteed in good condition product.

I totally agree that paying more just to get a better version of what they make now is ludicrous. They should just be nailing it to begin with...no excuses. Now, if they want to create unique specialized EXs with way more extras AND tighter QC here in the US that were like 500 ES, I would be willing to pay more:lol.

I totally agree that paying more just to get a better version of what they make now is ludicrous. They should just be nailing it to begin with...no excuses. Now, if they want to create unique specialized EXs with way more extras AND tighter QC here in the US that were like 500 ES, I would be willing to pay more:lol.
That's what I'm saying. Some of us are willing to push it to the next level if they can justify it. I would not pay more for what they are doing now...tanned Sonja, twisted shirt cap, pvc MOS. I said US based so they can have more of a pulse on what's happening with their own products. XM can offer more qc because they are local. It's cheaper to visit, they can speak the language, grab a beer, they can show us factory shots. I could care less about Shots of Igo or Susan. I want to know who is painting my statue. I want to know that if my WW is going to be the Amazonian version someone actually knows. I would pay extra for that.

I finally checked & I was charged on Friday (19th) so at least I know what's happening now to just put my patient pants on & wait for the shipping notice

:impatient:

The print is fantastic, wish the autograph was a little darker though, you can barely make it out. Going to look great with the statue.

those prints sell out before i get the email on another note, i was billed for this statue on the 18th and no shipping notification has been received.

Back