Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also charged in full on the 16th. No shipping notice for me either. I wish my damn Ivy print will convert!!
Merry Xmas to you all.

X09.jpg

Green Ivy got delayed! Ss offers 20.00 in reward points. I keep my mouth shut and I'm happy for the discount. Thanks ss take your time. :wave I keep my order even more now for the discount.

What do people think about this email? Wonder how much longer it will actually be:

Thank you for pre-ordering the Poison Ivy Premium Format Figure with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Poison Ivy figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released.

We originally expected delivery of the container to Sideshow on December 17th, the day we charged your item, however it was never delivered to us. We hope to receive more containers within the next few weeks and will ship orders as soon as they arrive.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused and will extend a credit of $20 to your online account, in the form of 400 Rewards points. You can redeem your credit at any time after it has been posted.

If you would like to cancel your order because of this delay then please contact us via email or phone and we will promptly issue you a refund.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item.

Best regards,

Robin Selvaggi

VP E-Commerce

Sideshow Collectibles

Edit: CBG beat me to it, man you are a legendary and interesting character on these forums I see :wave

That sounds...fishy. I can't see them not getting you one but it just seems like they want you to cancel for some reason. If you really want her, just hold out...

That sounds...fishy. I can't see them not getting you one but it just seems like they want you to cancel for some reason. If you really want her, just hold out...

Yeah I can wait and cancel if it gets ridiculously long, just googled it and apparently it's pretty crazy there at Long beach - ships being forced to berth outside the harbour because of lack of berth availability, and more than 40 vessels due to arrive over the next three days - from 29th December

Got the same email, but what exactly is fishy about it?

What do people think about this email? Wonder how much longer it will actually be:

Thank you for pre-ordering the Poison Ivy Premium Format Figure with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Poison Ivy figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released.

We originally expected delivery of the container to Sideshow on December 17th, the day we charged your item, however it was never delivered to us. We hope to receive more containers within the next few weeks and will ship orders as soon as they arrive.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused and will extend a credit of $20 to your online account, in the form of 400 Rewards points. You can redeem your credit at any time after it has been posted.

If you would like to cancel your order because of this delay then please contact us via email or phone and we will promptly issue you a refund.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item.

Best regards,

Robin Selvaggi

VP E-Commerce

Sideshow Collectibles

Edit: CBG beat me to it, man you are a legendary and interesting character on these forums I see :wave

Thanks bro welcome and happy collecting�� this is an exciting time to collect with so many new companies coming up that has the quality to compare to the best of ss. So many new choices coming in like XM, prime 1 and pcs etc.

I think it's legit, just the whole situation is messed up there. $20 will do for now and I guess we'll get a full refund if we choose to cancel, still sucks big time but nothing we can do about it :)

Thanks bro welcome and happy collecting�� this is an exciting time to collect with so many new companies coming up that has the quality to compare to the best of ss. So many new choices coming in like XM, prime 1 and pcs etc.

:) yeah I started off with Hot Toys, that's often the gateway drug lol have sold most of my Iron Men and started a modest statue collection with the blue/grey Batman life size bust, Harley PF, Catwoman PF and this green Ivy will complete the Sirens before too long fingers crossed. After Ivy I have ordered the Keaton Batman PF, Batgirl and Power Girl, I can't get into the more expensive Xm and prime 1 etc so will stay focused on (mostly) sideshow Batman and very occasional Hot Toys (1/4 scale Mark 43 and Hulkbuster) :)

:) yeah I started off with Hot Toys, that's often the gateway drug lol have sold most of my Iron Men and started a modest statue collection with the blue/grey Batman life size bust, Harley PF, Catwoman PF and this green Ivy will complete the Sirens before too long fingers crossed. After Ivy I have ordered the Keaton Batman PF, Batgirl and Power Girl, I can't get into the more expensive Xm and prime 1 etc so will stay focused on (mostly) sideshow Batman and very occasional Hot Toys (1/4 scale Mark 43 and Hulkbuster) :)

Yes with no self control the hobby becomes more stressful then fun. Been there done that. Lol. Key is there must be self control in one way or another.

Got the email about the delay and $20 in reward points. I'm happy to see Sideshow keeping me informed about what's going on and appreciate the points since it's not their fault the statue is stuck at the port. I'd love to have her now but she'll get here when she gets here.

I received the email as well. I'm pissed about the situation but there's nothing I can do about it. I appreciate the $20 discount. I'm just worried about how backed up everything will be? I'm awaiting Prime1 Optimus and busts expected to b delivery in January so those will probably get pushed back to February or later since I'm still waiting for Ivy, Catwoman and WW

Yeah good point, it's bad enough putting up with Sideshow's normal delays without this! :rotfl I just have Keaton Bats to worry about in January, hope this gets sorted soon

Got the same e-mail today. I appreciate the $20. Thank you SS. Why all the conspiracy theories? The port strike-slowdown is real. Seems like the union pulls this every year. If CW and WW are also delayed there's nothing I can do about it. :impatient: On the bright side I might get another $40, which is always good! :yess:

Back