Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so i was never a fan of Ivy so didn't pay much attention to the statue, but when i finally got a damaged one and took off all the leaves i saw how amazing the statue is. So i had a chance to make a custom Dark Phoenix out of her, hope you guys like it.

Why is there a mole on her face

tumblr_lpvcc8HfTm1qkh1ufo1_500.gif

Ok so i was never a fan of Ivy so didn't pay much attention to the statue, but when i finally got a damaged one and took off all the leaves i saw how amazing the statue is. So i had a chance to make a custom Dark Phoenix out of her, hope you guys like it.

Another custom home run Vince! Amazing!

Looks awesome. The colors on the flames are cool. BUT you did mess with Ivy, my favorite character, so now sir, you are on my **** list. But amazing work.

Thanks guys

Looks awesome. The colors on the flames are cool. BUT you did mess with Ivy, my favorite character, so now sir, you are on my **** list. But amazing work.

Don't worry just one Ivy got changed, plenty more out there. :wink1:

That's some amazing work youve done to her.

I got another notification saying my card was charging on the 16th instead of the 13th when it was originally going to charge on. Another 3 more days isnt bad I guess.

Mine is going to be charged on Dec 15. I'm excited as she's going to be here no later than Tuesday.

My final flex is the 15th as well. Hopefully Sideshow doesn't do what they've been doing with some things lately and ship up to a week or more after taking the payment. I'm really looking forward to this as well.

Back