Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to not get my hopes up but it's possible that I may actually have 3 DC ladies (WW, Catwoman, and Ivy) under my tree before Christmas! Really glad I flexed two of them cuz that's a lot of $$ in one month if they were all full pay purchases.

I'll have two if things go according to plan. Catwoman is flexed so that'll help, and I've been selling a lot of stuff lately so Ivy won't really hurt at all.

Because a repaint still takes to time to paint.

I thought Alex said these was ready way back? All they need to do is airbrush green and it's good to go. The mold is already done years ago. Still wonder what's the big delay? Doesn't SS like money?

I thought Alex said these was ready way back? All they need to do is airbrush green and it's good to go. The mold is already done years ago. Still wonder what's the big delay? Doesn't SS like money?
The mold is ready, yes, but it still takes time to paint for God's sake. Surely you can't believe that all it takes is five minutes and an airbrush and it's done, right? Right? Not to mention all the statues SS has fighting for factory time...

My last flex was moved from the 5th to the 15th. Haven't heard anything since.

Got moved from the 5th to the 20th also.... Usually SS gives like a 2-3 week noticed before the statue comes into their warehouse. Unless we get a notice in the next week I doubt will see this until 2015.

Great finally got shipping soon notice! This green ivy better be green. If she not green I will not be a happy camper since she will look too close to my original version.

Back