Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ivy got home.
Photo do not do her justice she is perfect

The third pic in your gallery looks really great, and really shows how much better it is without the usual gecko eyes.
Whyyyyyyy can't the original be like this? I mean it's not like we were talking amazingly high detail like realistic skin tones with visible pores, no, it's "just" properly aligned eyes, careful paintjob and basic shading, enough to give justice to a great sculpt. And, afterall, what was promised on promo pictures.

wow...that's it. I need to get my Ivy repainted soon. I have been lying to myself for months that I was satisfied when deep down I wanted so much more :dunno

I really want to attempt to paint the eyeliner/eyeshadow heavier on my Ivy but I am scared I'll F it up... :lol

EX #593 is in the house! Finally arrived today and she is beautiful. Great eyes, paint is 9/10 (was expecting far worse), and got to me in one piece. I think this is the most visually impressive of the DC line so far. Not even close to that wobbly eyed, terribly painted one a couple posts about mine. Now that i see her in person, i don't think i would ever feel the need to have her painted... mine factory paint job is exceptional :)

Ive had her since she first released but never really posted any photos cuz everyone else had that covered. Im bored at work and thought Id post mine.

1236085_10201971350347917_2007111460_n_zpsecc18781.jpg

545226_10201971351427944_1393415080_n_zps1bcacb45.jpg

1185843_10201971351667950_1791023216_n_zpsad0f51ba.jpg

1014217_10201971353067985_1829666628_n_zps06da2f26.jpg

1236637_10201971353507996_1966589414_n_zps0ff25fc1.jpg

1238733_10201971352547972_986398929_n_zpsae18e5a3.jpg

People who want to sell on the forum should pay the $25 fee like everyone else...

Man, I'm pissed. I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to open and display this piece until tonight. And now I find out she won't fit on the base no matter how hard I try to fit her. We're replacements available? I'm guessing I'm too late for a return or any sort of refund.

Man, I'm pissed. I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to open and display this piece until tonight. And now I find out she won't fit on the base no matter how hard I try to fit her. We're replacements available? I'm guessing I'm too late for a return or any sort of refund.

Can you not file down the peg or something?

I shouldn't have to do that, considering what I paid. The back peg appears a to be at least 1/8" away from the hole. I tried coming in at an angle and applying pressure to squeeze her legs together, no dice.

I really was planning on displaying her with joker and Harley and now that won't happen.

I'm trimming down my statue collection and keeping only my most favorite pieces, this was to be one of them. Just another major oversight by a non-existent QA department by this company. I'm so pissed about it, I think this was the last straw. I don't enjoy spending my hard earned money on crap.

I shouldn't have to do that, considering what I paid. The back peg appears a to be at least 1/8" away from the hole. I tried coming in at an angle and applying pressure to squeeze her legs together, no dice.

I really was planning on displaying her with joker and Harley and now that won't happen.

I'm trimming down my statue collection and keeping only my most favorite pieces, this was to be one of them. Just another major oversight by a non-existent QA department by this company. I'm so pissed about it, I think this was the last straw. I don't enjoy spending my hard earned money on crap.

Have you called yet to see if there's anything they can do, or are you just spending that time here?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Have you called yet to see if there's anything they can do, or are you just spending that time here?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I found out about this last night around 11, and its 8 hours later now. You can bet I'll be calling them when they open again.

I really do like this piece a lot. If I were to consider filing down the peg, what sort of tool would I use? I'm not a mechanic, my tool selection is limited. I'm thinking if I were to remove maybe a half inch of the back peg, that may give it enough clearance to fit, once the front peg is engaged.

Back