Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and it has a few nagging paint issues like I feared, worst is a bad place in the paint right in the center of her chest, a gap on one leg near the inner thigh, and the plant head near her left leg swings down and touches her leg. I think I will have to return it if I don't get some kind of partial refund even though I got a decent price on her.

Hey there guys,

I shared my Ivy repaint pics on SF some days ago and just decided to showher here aswell. Did a repaint to get the eyes and hair a more vivid look and to correct some horrible paint flaws between her face and her hair and at some other points. Also, my Ivy came with a HUGE gap on her hair too... got that fixed. Let me know what you think... thanks =)

fo41.jpg

79uk.jpg

dvu3.jpg

pzmh.jpg

3p4d.jpg

cc9i.jpg

rf63.jpg

kw38.jpg

0dd1.jpg

Looks great. There was an Exclusive on BBTS up for sale last night for $350 that I passsed on 'cause Ivy had a huge gap in her hair and it looked bad. Someone bought it since it is now sold out. I like what you did with yours a lot. I have never liked this PF 'cause of all the QC problems. I'm only down to collecting what I really love. Great repaint with yours. The hair and eyes look amazing and I like that hair gap filled in a lot more :)

In the end of the day, this piece will just forever make me fear buying female PFs from Sideshow.

In the end of the day, this piece will just forever make me fear buying female PFs from Sideshow.

Well, I know this is a small consolation, but we did see some bad ones on the boards but we really only saw a handful of the total amount made. Also, Storm and Scarlet Witch turned out beautifully. But, I understand your concern.

Back