Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does yours look like this? I just opened mine after seeing your post.

12519753185_920a34d5cc_z.jpg

Wouldn't the factory fit them before sending them out? I had this on a few statues but not to this extent. Wow, you left your box factory sealed for this long even knowing this statue had many issues? Now that's brave indeed. I wouldn't be able to do it. Too risky for me.

Wouldn't the factory fit them before sending them out? I had this on a few statues but not to this extent. Wow, you left your box factory sealed for this long even knowing this statue had many issues? Now that's brave indeed. I wouldn't be able to do it. Too risky for me.

I guess not, I've tried various ways to make it fit but it seems like the only way to do it is to bend the vine about an inch. I wasn't in the city when this arrives, until 2 months later I finally opened it and only check for paints and broken parts (thankfully there are none). I seriously didn't even know about the issue with the base till I saw Mesa's email with SS.

No way they tried fitting them... The Wolverine lsf, back leg many are semi floating off the base. For a 2k statue, you figure they ensure its feet are resting flat on the base.

Man, I'm pissed. I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to open and display this piece until tonight. And now I find out she won't fit on the base no matter how hard I try to fit her. We're replacements available? I'm guessing I'm too late for a return or any sort of refund.

All the pegs line up properly except for the back peg? So its the misaligned back peg that is preventing all the front pegs from going all the way down?

This isn't directed towards any one in particular, but when upset, even if understandably so, it's usually not best to go with "I spend (insert amount) of dollars" and "I've been a customer for (insert time)". Having worked customer service in the past for a successful company, I would try my best to help an upset customer but when I heard those words, the first thing I always thought was "let me just focus on your current issue because you along with everybody else here spends X amount of dollars, because everything we have is expensive to begin with". I've worked alongside top notch people who helped a lot of people in great ways, but none of them like hearing "I'm a big spender!". Big spenders are the average customer so it's not the best way for a customer to get what they want. Plus, top level spenders will be taken care of to the point they'd never need to say all that.

But sorry for your issue Mesa, have you tried to slightly push or pull (whichever is more appropriate for your case) the legs/vine together to see if a fit can be forced. I had this peg/misdrilled hole problem with a non SS statue I have, I didn't do anything yet but the thankfully the hole can be redrilled and the foot in the new hole could cover up the old hole so it won't be seen. Sucks you can't get a return though, since they can't replace it, I'd fight more for a return. I think you'd have a better chance with that much if you tactfully press the issue some more.

I saw this thread bumped and about the statue not fitting in the base. I just won one of these still sealed on eBay myself actually the other day. I knew it might have problems but I did it anyway. It's my own fault for not getting one when they were first released. Whatever happens now I'll just have to deal with. That's why I gotta pre order everything. If it comes with problems I'll be upset. But I'm just as much to blame as Sideshow is for not ordering one ASAP. What other choice did you have ya know? You needed it and you went out and got one. You'll make it fit in there somehow I'm sure. I feel for ya though man. I'll see how mine is soon enough.

And that bare breast one is ridiculous. I love a good rack but I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it. This statues perfect as is.

I saw this thread bumped and about the statue not fitting in the base. I just won one of these still sealed on eBay myself actually the other day. I knew it might have problems but I did it anyway. It's my own fault for not getting one when they were first released. Whatever happens now I'll just have to deal with. That's why I gotta pre order everything. If it comes with problems I'll be upset. But I'm just as much to blame as Sideshow is for not ordering one ASAP. What other choice did you have ya know? You needed it and you went out and got one. You'll make it fit in there somehow I'm sure. I feel for ya though man. I'll see how mine is soon enough.

And that bare breast one is ridiculous. I love a good rack but I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it. This statues perfect as is.

I'll take that off your hands if you don't like it! :drool Mind me asking what you paid?

No not at all. $493 total after everything. and for a Regular too ha. Although f it doesn't end up fitting in the base I don't think you'll want it

Back