Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my lucky day!!

Finally received #1976 / 2500 from my LCS. And guess what? SS's factory error is my gain!!

I got two grinning plant heads!! :blissy:blissy:blissy

The extra one was sitting in the groove meant for the exclusive head, and I was so surprised to see it in there when I first unboxed her!!

View attachment 64432

Paint apps are excellent, only gripe is that one of the vines don't fit fully down into the base.

My LCS also informed me later that another customer also got an additional grinning plant head! Anyone else has such luck?

Last edited:
It's my lucky day!!

Finally received #1976 / 2500 from my LCS. And guess what? SS's factory error is my gain!!

The extra one was sitting in the groove meant for the exclusive head, and I was so surprised to see it in there when I first unboxed her!!

View attachment 64432

Paint apps are excellent, only gripe is that one of the vines don't fit fully down into the base.

My LCS also informed me later that another customer also got an additional grinning plant head! Anyone else has such luck?

What luck! Cograts on your extra plant head. She looks great in your pic.

It's my lucky day!!

View attachment 64432

Of all the errors I've seen that's the happiest! Awesome score!

repainted her eyes and added more eye liner i have a small mess up but ill be fixing that looks better than the factory paint i had
9345744149_614e1cbded_h.jpg

9345746605_b522bf0cdd_k.jpg

9345761301_8e71b67ffb_k.jpg

9345754019_4b4621204a_h.jpg

9348546840_70858f71f6_h.jpg

Received my ex several weeks ago. Wouldn't fit into the base. Contacted Sideshow 7/2, just heard back today in 7/22. Told me that there are no replacements so I can either keep it as is or send it back. Wtf--I preordered this statue within minutes of it going on sale, and yet I'm somehow going to miss out. Seems almost unreal that something like this could happen, especially since they took three full weeks to get back to me.

It's my lucky day!!

View attachment 64432

What luck!!! Congrats... :clap

I have to wait 4 more weeks... :mad:

@ MIKE M: your repaint ist just... amazing!!

Received my ex several weeks ago. Wouldn't fit into the base. Contacted Sideshow 7/2, just heard back today in 7/22. Told me that there are no replacements so I can either keep it as is or send it back. Wtf--I preordered this statue within minutes of it going on sale, and yet I'm somehow going to miss out. Seems almost unreal that something like this could happen, especially since they took three full weeks to get back to me.

I hear ya man. Just one quick question though. Is it the peg at the very back thats making it impossible to place ivy on to the base? if thats so, I guess we have the same issue. Only thing that I could think of to fix it is remove/cut the metal peg of the leg at the back.

Btw Awesome PF' IMHO. Heres my quick snap shot of her.

View attachment 64470

View attachment 64471

Just a quick funny story, we sold one of these on eBay at my shop, and the customer who bought it called me yesterday to thank me for the transaction. I think this is probably his first Sideshow purchase, because near the end of the conversation, he exclaimed, "Did you know this is a LIMITED EDITION statue?!" "Why, yes, sir. Yes sir I did know that." hahahaha

Just a quick funny story, we sold one of these on eBay at my shop, and the customer who bought it called me yesterday to thank me for the transaction. I think this is probably his first Sideshow purchase, because near the end of the conversation, he exclaimed, "Did you know this is a LIMITED EDITION statue?!" "Why, yes, sir. Yes sir I did know that." hahahaha

Funny...that was me ... lmao just kidding!!! :nana::nana::nana:

Back