Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pictures of this in a Besta? Just got into PFs and need to display them somehow. Friend of mine will be going out of state near an IKEA tomorrow so I'd love to be able to hear back from you guys asap. :)

Browsing the site... which one is it? These or these

I know it's not a full view of the Besta, but these are my pics of her in my Besta.

I do it because I think it looks better. You can see his face more, it looks creepy, and it minimizes the appearance of the huge neck on the EX head.

Really hoping the Wait list for Ivy converts. Very much want to have her in my Collection. :gah:

My ex version came while I was out of town for business and then I turned around and went on vacation right after that. I finally got a chance to inspect it and one of the vines was snapped off laying in the bottom of the box.

SS says they don't have any replacements left and have already promised 5 people replacements that won't get them. I was told there is a chance that SS will produce more for replacement purposes and we should know in a week or so.

Finally got my options. $50 Credit toward a future purchase, $35 refund, or Return. Unlike the last time with Black Widow, it didn't say specifically if I could apply the credit to an item I have currently pre-ordered, so I'm checking with William if that's possible. Figured I could apply it to the Batman PF I have on Pre-order, which would put what I owe on it now down to $240 ($40 NRD, $35 NRD transferred from cancelled Deadpool order, $35 Credit for Black Widow, and this possible $50 credit). That would work for me.

They said it's good for any pre-order or in-stock item in the store, so I don't see why it would be a problem to attach it to a current pre-order I have.

You could transfer the NRD from one item to another if you wish to cancel??

You could transfer the NRD from one item to another if you wish to cancel??

I asked if that was possible once since I wasn't really feeling the Deadpool PF after a few months, and my CSR said that, as a one time courtesy, I could do it.

It's not a normal Standard Operation Procedure, as far as I know. But it doesn't hurt to ask. It was either transfer another NRD to another pre-ordered product, or lose it entirely.

Check your local Craigslist, it's worth the shot I found some jewel of display cases there for a steal. To give u an example I found a $7,000 curio for 300.

Back