Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I humbly beg to differ. :nana: Mine's giving me fierce eco-protector realness...:rotfl

LOL, I only had her for a few months and sold her. Besides the PF, the bishoujo is the only other Ivy that's been produced that I like. But, of course, she isn't realistic Ivy, only anime Ivy.

LOL, I only had her for a few months and sold her. Besides the PF, the bishoujo is the only other Ivy that's been produced that I like. But, of course, she isn't realistic Ivy, only anime Ivy.

I do wonder why DCD never went ahead to produce an Ivy Museum Quality statue...

Yeah, but didn't their icky Catwoman come out after?

I don't remember the order exactly, maybe it was the Catwoman that killed it. Either way they probably saw declining sales and of course they were probably in talks with Sideshow at the time for the DC license...who knows I only got the Batman and the Wonder Woman and sold both because to be honest the cloth they were using and the facial sculpts/paint finishes weren't really worth keeping them to me at least.

I don't remember the order exactly, maybe it was the Catwoman that killed it. Either way they probably saw declining sales and of course they were probably in talks with Sideshow at the time for the DC license...who knows I only got the Batman and the Wonder Woman and sold both because to be honest the cloth they were using and the facial sculpts/paint finishes weren't really worth keeping them to me at least.

The Batman Incorporated MQ was the last one that was released. You remember him, the one with the Bat-cup? :)

LOL, sorry I've tried to erase that from memory much like the two films after Batman Returns...see memory is hazy I can't even type in the film titles. :wink1:

:lol Never been a DC fan but recently watched the Batman trilogy. Really enjoyed Batman Returns and had high hopes for 'the other two' especially after all the hype surrounding them but hated them. This is the first time I've seen anyone agree with me.

The AH Cover Girls Poison Ivy/line ugly? :monkey1 :lol

I was more referring to the statue as a whole, not just her face. I didn't like the pose, the shovel, the green high heels, the weird finger on the shovel, etc. Her face was decent, but very tired/bored looking.

I was more referring to the statue as a whole, not just her face. I didn't like the pose, the shovel, the green high heels, the weird finger on the shovel, etc. Her face was decent, but very tired/bored looking.

She's got that MILFy, Desperate Housewives vibe goin' on, which I don't frown upon :monkey1

:lol Never been a DC fan but recently watched the Batman trilogy. Really enjoyed Batman Returns and had high hopes for 'the other two' especially after all the hype surrounding them but hated them. This is the first time I've seen anyone agree with me.

:lol , oh the Shumacher films are terrible. Every copy should be burned.

I received #167/1500 yesterday. She is an absolutely fantastic representation of the character. Sideshow is really on their game again, especially with the DC line. The sculpt is amazing and exudes pure sexiness. Mark Newman really hit a homerun with the sculpt - face and body. The detailing in her costume with the leaves, her hair, the vines, her boots...all of it is awesome. The paint job is really well done too. I do have some "bleeding" of her red hair on the leaves in her hair, but it doesn't bother me as it still looks fantastic. Really happy with this one. Here are some pics of mine...

Batman Returns is an incredible movie! A Sideshow fully sculpted PF of Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman would be a personal grail to me. :love

I received #167/1500 yesterday. She is an absolutely fantastic representation of the character. Sideshow is really on their game again, especially with the DC line. The sculpt is amazing and exudes pure sexiness. Mark Newman really hit a homerun with the sculpt - face and body. The detailing in her costume with the leaves, her hair, the vines, her boots...all of it is awesome. The paint job is really well done too. I do have some "bleeding" of her red hair on the leaves in her hair, but it doesn't bother me as it still looks fantastic. Really happy with this one. Here are some pics of mine...

She's awesome!!

Back