Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null-13.jpg
[/IMG] here is my poison ivy #269. She's amazing.

:lol Never been a DC fan but recently watched the Batman trilogy. Really enjoyed Batman Returns and had high hopes for 'the other two' especially after all the hype surrounding them but hated them. This is the first time I've seen anyone agree with me.

Seriously...? Who have you been talking to, did they see the same movies I did?

hCE21D3B7

:cuckoo:

Batman Returns is an incredible movie! A Sideshow fully sculpted PF of Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman would be a personal grail to me. :love

She was an amazing Catwoman. She had crazy in her eyes. That scene of her doing flips out of Shreks dept store followed by the "meow" is priceless.

I'm torn between the quirkiness of the villains and the hard realism of the new renditions. You can't top the new ones but they do lack that quirky eccentricism you see that generally becomes their predictable flaw. As short of an appearance he made, Dent was probably closest to the character we know.

For Catwoman, I know SS won't give me the Michelle version I want. But I'm hoping they do manage to capture her essence.

She was an amazing Catwoman. She had crazy in her eyes. That scene of her doing flips out of Shreks dept store followed by the "meow" is priceless.

I'm torn between the quirkiness of the villains and the hard realism of the new renditions. You can't top the new ones but they do lack that quirky eccentricism you see that generally becomes their predictable flaw. As short of an appearance he made, Dent was probably closest to the character we know.

For Catwoman, I know SS won't give me the Michelle version I want. But I'm hoping they do manage to capture her essence.

That's one of the mistakes I believe Nolan made, killing Harvey Dent/Two-Face was a bad idea. But what's done is done and it's still a great set of films.

Overall mine looked pretty good, however it had this weird hole/divot on her chest. Got an exchange request in to SS & am awaiting their reply:

Back