Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local Dealers get a discount from SSC, and can sell the Regulars at a lower price then you can get the Ex. For example here in Canada I could get a Superman Reg for retail, no shipping or customs. So instead of paying $470-$500 I would only pay about $399. It is a BIG cost saver if you don't care about the EX.

Don't forget the tax!

How are they not good? They look just as good as the rest of the piece.

He didn't say they weren't good, he said they're not that good, meaning the plants alone aren't worth paying $75-$100 for. They're good if you got them, but if you're going to have to pay the extra money mentioned above, then they're not that good. I wouldn't pay a third of another statue just to have open mouth plants.

He was just telling the guy to pick up the regular instead of worrying about looking for the EX on Ebay from a flipper down the line. I don't think anyone would argue that the open mouth plants are an awesome way to display it, it's just that the regular works well too if you missed out.

Aw fuggit. I ordered the regular! Would LOVE the exclusive, but screw those flippers! I'll be going all in on Batman! And possibly the other DC guys because I have no self control. :D

Sideshow... if you head honchos ever even browse these forums... please consider Scarecrow, Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Penguin, R'as Al Ghul, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Ventriloquist, and Clayface. Whew... what a beautiful list. :)

Aw fuggit. I ordered the regular! Would LOVE the exclusive, but screw those flippers! I'll be going all in on Batman! And possibly the other DC guys because I have no self control. :D

Sideshow... if you head honchos ever even browse these forums... please consider Scarecrow, Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Penguin, R'as Al Ghul, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Ventriloquist, and Clayface. Whew... what a beautiful list. :)

scarecrow would be my number one pick from bat villains. if they ever do him it will be very hard to pull off but if they can it could be the best statue ever!

Bottom of the list list: penguin, Ras, Vent, Hatter
Everything else is solid.

How are they not good? They look just as good as the rest of the piece.

Don't get me wrong, I think the open mouth plants looks awesome but it probably wouldn't be worth paying the flipper prices just to get the ex. If the ex was a switch out head or something then maybe, but if I had missed out on the exclusive I would have been happy to settle for the regular.

He didn't say they weren't good, he said they're not that good, meaning the plants alone aren't worth paying $75-$100 for. They're good if you got them, but if you're going to have to pay the extra money mentioned above, then they're not that good. I wouldn't pay a third of another statue just to have open mouth plants.

He was just telling the guy to pick up the regular instead of worrying about looking for the EX on Ebay from a flipper down the line. I don't think anyone would argue that the open mouth plants are an awesome way to display it, it's just that the regular works well too if you missed out.

:exactly: well said

Maybe they have been stalking you here and realize how much you are complaining... That or all your returns have put you in a "watch" list....:nana:

I kid I kid:rotfl

Sad but I think you are right. I have been complaining more now because of the customer service and almost impossible replacement parts. Sorry to keep nagging but I will move on and hopefully the ivy will be ok. Please! :pray:

Back