Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A combination of stupidity and trolling to be utterly annoying for the people that are subjected to the BS from him, all the while he's enjoying the attention. It's like an annoying little child who screams and cries in a store to get attention, over and over and over.

just ignore him if you dont like it that much and save yourself :wave

Yeah, I was thinking just that. The fact that you always get so worked up with him says more about you than him. I mean, who can take the man seriously?

I just pay him no attention most of the time, except when he says something I can make some good-natured fun of. ^_^

Oh, and just to stay on topic, I canceled Poison Ivy a couple hours ago. Money and room are tight and I just don't love the character enough. A mistake I won't make again. Great statue, though. I hope all your pieces come out great, guys.

I shouldnt b getting this because I'm closing on a new home but oh well.

alwaysbeclosing1.jpg

Yeah, I was thinking just that. The fact that you always get so worked up with him says more about you than him. I mean, who can take the man seriously?

I just pay him no attention most of the time, except when he says something I can make some good-natured fun of. ^_^

Oh, and just to stay on topic, I canceled Poison Ivy a couple hours ago. Money and room are tight and I just don't love the character enough. A mistake I won't make again. Great statue, though. I hope all your pieces come out great, guys.

I read most of his stuff... its usually fun and entertaining... sorry you had to cancel but its only a statue and other things are more important

You know what, I'm personally tired of your rude comments directed toward me (and yes, I fully admit I'm rude to CBG intentionally because I don't like him). I've never done anything to you, yet you find these little "nice" ways of throwing insults toward me.

I'm done with it. Consider yourself blocked on both forums.

:exactly::goodpost:

-I didn't get ivy...just because I'm not a huge fan of hers. I will be getting everyone else in the Bat family though. :yess:

You know what, I'm personally tired of your rude comments directed toward me (and yes, I fully admit I'm rude to CBG intentionally because I don't like him). I've never done anything to you, yet you find these little "nice" ways of throwing insults toward me.

... So he blocks me for stating the obvious —which he fully admits— and some "rude comments" that I'd really like to know what were, since anything I may have ever told him was in response to some disrespectful post of him that he seems to conveniently forget, but he doesn't block the guy he's never liked. Oh, well, like I said, this kind of behavior speaks tons. Life goes on.

sorry you had to cancel but its only a statue and other things are more important

Definitely. :)

aww, you dont like cbg? he's funny if you ask me.

aww, you dont like cbg? he's funny if you ask me.

No, he wore out his welcome with me awhile ago. Now, I can't stand to read his idiotic comments constantly in every thread. I tried to have patience, and it lasted a decent time, but now I've just had enough.

So, I took feeter's advice and he's been blocked. I have no doubt, it will make reading threads much more enjoyable.

I read most of his stuff... its usually fun and entertaining...

I guess I don't have the time/patience, feeter. CBG does seem heavily trollish sometimes.* Just not something I'd lose my temper about. Live and let live. At least he's not rude to anyone nor does he act superior, and I dig that.

Hey, CBG, I don't always read your posts but I like you anyway when I'm in the mood, man! :lol

* Scratch that - 'sometimes' is putting it mildly. :D

No, he wore out his welcome with me awhile ago. Now, I can't stand to read his IDIOTIC comments constantly in every thread. I tried to have patience, and it lasted a decent time, but now I've just had enough.

And this, kids, is the kind of comments I 'rudely' replied to a couple of times. Oh, the irony.

Why did you block Shoo? He didn't do anything... :dunno

Plus his avatar is a cute kitty :( What's not to love?

Why did you block Shoo? He didn't do anything... :dunno

Plus his avatar is a cute kitty :( What's not to love?

No need to go into it anymore here. It's done, and it's not being undone. I have my reasons.

With that said, back to Poison Ivy.

I got my final billing notice last night, and she's definitely being charged on Monday. :clap

I should not get involved in this discussion b/c it's really none of my business but while Northernlad used the phrase idiotic you also said the person was trollish. Isn't that an insult as well? :dunno

I should not get involved in this discussion b/c it's really none of my business but while Northernlad used the phrase idiotic you also said the person was trollish. Isn't that an insult as well? :dunno

That's a good observation, but believe it or not, I said it affectionately. Honest! :wink1: I mean, we all know CBG. ^_^

CRAP!!! Look what I started...:horror

For what it is worth I don't care what CBG does for the most part. The only thing he does that rubs me wrong is give HORRIBLE ADVICE repeatedly, and to newbs who don't know better.

CRAP!!! Look what I started...:horror

For what it is worth I don't care what CBG does for the most part. The only thing he does that rubs me wrong is give HORRIBLE ADVICE repeatedly, and to newbs who don't know better.

I think CBG is great. :1-1: Everyone should be able to share their opinion. I don't think he gives bad advice. :dunno He brings up valid points like ES and Ex vs Reg which I can totally relate to.

Back