Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances of converts are wishful thinking. This one locked up the ssc site something fierce when released. People kept refreshing the ssc website waiting for its preorder page. Within like 3 days it was sold out.

Chances of converts are wishful thinking. This one locked up the ssc site something fierce when released. People kept refreshing the ssc website waiting for its preorder page. Within like 3 days it was sold out.

With WL taken on the NIGHT it sold out JUST converting NOW, it just makes CBGs comments about new WL conversions that much more LOLable...:lol

:hi5: yes I always knew they would! Patience is key. Congrats on the conversion! Many more will come :)

The statue comes out on MONDAY ... and these conversions are from WHEN IT FIRST WENT on the WL back LAST JULY!!!! How the hell does that translate to MANY more conversions to come m8. Especially for those guys you were talking to just the other day saying they should GET on the WL and that it would CONVERT for SURE almost 10 MONTHS later!!!

CBG... Dude ... if you REALLY want to do yourself a favour... THINK before you type... or buy .... :wink1:... that or I should STOP FEEDING the Troll...:slap

I don't know if it's trolling or pure stupidity or a combination of both.

I don't know if it's trolling or pure stupidity or a combination of both.

A combination of stupidity and trolling to be utterly annoying for the people that are subjected to the BS from him, all the while he's enjoying the attention. It's like an annoying little child who screams and cries in a store to get attention, over and over and over.

A combination of stupidity and trolling to be utterly annoying for the people that are subjected to the BS from him, all the while he's enjoying the attention. It's like an annoying little child who screams and cries in a store to get attention, over and over and over.

just ignore him if you dont like it that much and save yourself :wave

Back