Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little off topic...any of you guys ever get a contact us for the shipping in the Estimated Item Arrival Notice? I Just got one for the Sagat ex, hopefully it doesn't mean the end of the fixed $25 shipping rate to Canada.

Mine always say contact us.

Last edited:
Nope, I have had one goal since I became a father... To save enough money to pay for my boys education. If that means no statues that means no statues, and that is just the way it is.

That is what an RESP is for. I got one for my daughter. She is 7 months old.

You know, I'm pretty sure my live-in girlfriend will not like Ivy. Hell, she hated Darkchilde, who isn't wearing much clothing but A) isn't fully human and B) is sort of decked out as a warrior. That said, this is my hobby and it represents some of my autonomy. If there was a NEED financially to give up the hobby, I would. But for ideological or taste issues, I will be who I am no matter what. I'm not saying I'd dump my girl before I dump the hobby, but if ever comes to that point, it's probably an indication of other problems.

If collecting statues is something you enjoy and you are financially responsible, no one has the right to tell you to stop collecting or give you are hard time about it. If you give up the hobby, your significant other will only find something else to gripe about. It's a control issue and it will not stop if you give up collecting. Giving up ANYTHING in your life should be YOUR choice. Always make a choice that you can live with.

If collecting statues is something you enjoy and you are financially responsible, no one has the right to tell you to stop collecting or give you are hard time about it. If you give up the hobby, your significant other will only find something else to gripe about. It's a control issue and it will not stop if you give up collecting. Giving up ANYTHING in your life should be YOUR choice. Always make a choice that you can live with.

:exactly: well said. I live by this creed as well. We all should.

Yeah, kinda hoping they open it again for him (not sure if they do that?) but if not I guess the only difference is the batarang and it probably isn't easily seen anyway.

It will open again just like joker, BD , LD, vampi PF etc. They were all closed but then all reopen at time of release. With a massive ES like that it will happen 3 times at least. Just be patient and keep checking at time of release. You will score that thing easily. :wave

It will open again just like joker, BD , LD, vampi PF etc. They were all closed but then all reopen at time of release. With a massive ES like that it will happen 3 times at least. Just be patient and keep checking at time of release. You will score that thing easily. :wave

I think CBG was mentored by Dhaval...

Back