Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is what i gor 2day on the email from SS after sending an email craryfying my worries about Ivy Poison:

"Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

While it’s much too early to panic since we have yet to receive our samples, I have forwarded your concerns to our production team! "

SO DONT PANIC PEOPLE :)

galactus was already unpainted at all,look at the legs

Toy-Fair-di-Norimberga-2013-Alcune-foto-live-dellevento-4-600x800.jpg

maybe galactus maquette above and this poison ivy below are unfinished pieces,samples made on the run for the nuremberg´s fair :dunno

Toy-Fair-di-Norimberga-2013-Alcune-foto-live-dellevento-2.jpg

this is what i gor 2day on the email from SS after sending an email craryfying my worries about Ivy Poison:

While it’s much too early to panic since we have yet to receive our samples, I have forwarded your concerns to our production team! "

yeah suuuure they did. :rolleyes:

they probably have a list of generic answers they give based on the question. As much as I would like to believe our e-mails would make a difference, I just can't see it being so. They are going to release the product in whatever condition they want to.

Im sure it is not necessary to tell a production team not to f-up something they are getting paid to do. It may be something they have no control over. Im sure the customer service dept in the past nevet went "Man I sure wish i sent an email to them prior stating to not mess this up".

you can not show any piece (INTERNATIONAL SHOW) unpainted as it were a WIP, unless you got two and expose them as BEFORE and AFTER :rotfl

I'm getting quoted $117.67 shipping to Australia :eek
I was not expecting the international dimensional weight to be so high (52 lbs). Safely packaging those plants must've made the box extra large.

I'm getting quoted $117.67 shipping to Australia :eek
I was not expecting the international dimensional weight to be so high (52 lbs). Safely packaging those plants must've made the box extra large.

Is that direct from Sideshow? That is crazy!
52lbs?!?
Colossus - Premium Format Ex cost me $79.50 I thought that was bad.
:monkey4

Now that I see she has aligned eyes (and close enough makeup), I'm starting to regret I didn't order it.. well not really.

To start with, SS *for once* made an exclusive that was so much better than the normal. I'm sure it pissed off many resellers. I partly didn't buy because of the wimpy plants I'd have gotten from an european reseller (way too expensive directly from SS. In fact SS would need a distributor in HongKong for tax reasons).

Second, I'm sure there will be some lucky ones who will get a pristine one with properly painted eyes & nothing broken, and I'll be jealous. Then I'll just look at all the other horror pics from the unlucky ones to make me happy I didn't order it. The SideShow experience!

Back