Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello fellas, some pics more

580471_599299133429879_1121051710_n.jpg

529671_599296563430136_1971458429_n.jpg

404403_599300640096395_1212301589_n.jpg

72937_599296546763471_686738006_n.jpg

It is what it is. All I can ask is that if you by chance get a bad one, send it back. Don't make do with a bad statue. SS has to equate qc issues with revenue losses.

I really hope this piece turns out well. I have very high hopes for everyone who ordered. I'll never wish a bad collection piece on anyone.

People are upset before its landing because there have been some mistakes in the past. I don't think this will be one of them. SS has launched a lot of statues over the years and the good thing is that we keep referring to the same one or two mistakes for comparison...This isn't a common occurrence. so lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Happy thoughts. We'll all get our say when she arrives.
Agreed. This is the first femal PF released by DC and Sideshow. I'm sure they want it to turn out well, and we should give them the enefit of the doubt. Joker turned out fantastic.

She looks fine to me but lmao she will never be a "grail" like some of you are hoping considering SS made 4000 pieces of her. Ten years from now....? Dozens of these will be on ebay for cheap as Ivy isn't like Bats in terms of popularity. So buy her if you like her, forget her if you don't. Aside from that, I don't think her paint is bad. Maybe they can tweak her a bit on the paint app and she will turn out great. And LMAO the statue hasn't been cancelled for those of you that aren't picking up on the sarcasm on these threads. :)

Excuse me, Mr. insults,Are you happy with your life? :dunno

1. I'm not a "Mr."

2. Evidently I am happier than you, who have nothing better to do than haunt this thread for days on end trying to create hysteria about a piece not even in the hands of collectors yet.

People like you are impossible to please. There is NO configuration of events that would make you like this piece. If the angel Gabriel floated down from heaven and personally painted her, you'd complain. As such, you're droning on and on about nothing, posting silly pix meanwhile that you think make you look cool, yet cause massive eye-rolling for everyone else.

I'm done with you. Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing everyone's in-hand pix.

Okay elect, at this point you are just being rude with the laughing in your face stuff.

Also your gifts and memes don't always make sense Dude.

ok,spidey,you dont like my answer but you didnt say anything about what he said before,curious...

Can we leave the topic here and speak only of the piece?

if you dont like what i posting stop quoting me

PoisonIvy_Sketch2.jpg

my favorite angle :monkey4

7624317164_a77a1200c9_o.jpg

Last edited:
Everything looks paler in the production piece because of the lighting. Take the production to a well lit place with a fancy camera and it'll look 98.9999% like the Proto.

Hell i bet if you took pictures of the proto at SDCC and then again in some room with a camera phone, people would call them different statues :slap

It is what it is. All I can ask is that if you by chance get a bad one, send it back. Don't make do with a bad statue. SS has to equate qc issues with revenue losses.

I really hope this piece turns out well. I have very high hopes for everyone who ordered. I'll never wish a bad collection piece on anyone.

People are upset before its landing because there have been some mistakes in the past. I don't think this will be one of them. SS has launched a lot of statues over the years and the good thing is that we keep referring to the same one or two mistakes for comparison...This isn't a common occurrence. so lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Happy thoughts. We'll all get our say when she arrives.

Can u really send it back? and i assume u have to pay all the shipping expenses and am from Europe. I dont think it will worth sending it back.

It would have to be a major problem for me to send it back. If I can glue something back together I'll keep it, it's a pain in the arse sending it all the way back from Oz.

Back