Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, were there two production pieces at Toyfare in two separate cases, or did the one statue get put in two different areas at different times?

although she still looks fine on the videos , i do prefer the prototype , and i guess we all have to get used the idea that this is what we will be getting.
Despite the fact that SS has received a few msgs concerning the face, i dont think they are gonna change something

although she still looks fine on the videos , i do prefer the prototype , and i guess we all have to get used the idea that this is what we will be getting.
Despite the fact that SS has received a few msgs concerning the face, i dont think they are gonna change something

Sure they won't

I sent a message to SS asking what to expect from this piece. I believe it still looks good but they should not set a false expectation.

V8y4uA5_zpsf3f9a6ae.jpg

I sent a message to SS asking what to expect from this piece. I believe it still looks good but they should not set a false expectation.

V8y4uA5_zpsf3f9a6ae.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:
THNKS Mr Nice Guy for the post. We can clearly c the differences here, Sorry guys 4 saying this but production piece looks soooo......oh well..:(

V8y4uA5_zpsf3f9a6ae.jpg

The prototype looks seductive, Like there is something behind the eyes, The other one looks like it's thick and on the brink of turning into a Grey.

Can't wait to get her. :hi5:

V8y4uA5_zpsf3f9a6ae.jpg

So,e of those difference are a direct result of poor lighting, but it is a worthy cause to email SSC. However, at the same time you will never get the same paint app on a production piece as the proto. It is an unreasonable expectation.

V8y4uA5_zpsf3f9a6ae.jpg

good work :exactly:

I have taught this pic to a professional photographer in my city and he said :

this is obviously not the same expression, the color tone is because the angle of the light, eyebrows, lips and eyes are bad, are bit different but isnt about the light,just paint job

also he told me that even a amateur photographer could see the differences, which I have been ashamed to admit but I had to check it :dunno

Refrain from lie to yourselves and see the facts, no matter if it is a piece of production or prototype, you are all defending sideshow at low cost and is something I do not understand,the piece from nuremberg isnt a bad piece but have differences with the comic con one. :pigfly:

these are the facts and I look good to we give a warning toouch to sideshow, they are not going to die for this :peace

but I think it is our duty as collectors do this, with manners and respect people go everywhere, but ducking his head toward the ground and repeating yes,yes ,yes only against the wall you stumble. :monkey2

Please,dont take my words to the wrong way,only want to you see the facts :1-1:

Thnks Electroshock for posting this and asking a photograher.
Well put and well said my friend . If SS f... this up, i guess i will go back and invest my money on my sexy pvc anime collection were WHAT U C, IS WHAT U GET.

Back