Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I think women should be flattered that we choose to pay homage to their gender with such awesome statues.

"This is how I see you, hon." :1-1:

How many guys have wives who buy statues of 3/4 naked men?

I do. She won't keep me from anything in the Bat family! But she hates all my statues anyway. Thinks Jessica is cheap and Boromir is ugly (and she loves LotR!).

Diff'rent strokes peeps! :duff

I didn't intended for the my collection to be 75% female, it just happened that way. All but one of my preorders are females too. :lol :wink1:
Guess I won't be bringing too many girls over any time soon. :lol

Ha I wish I never said anything now. She is actually really good my wife. To be honest she personally probably wouldn't care but two of her close friends will make a big deal of it & thats what will cause the argument, I've been through it before. It's pathetic I know but I'll be buying the Catwoman PF no matter what as its my favourite comic female character.

Ha I wish I never said anything now. She is actually really good my wife. To be honest she personally probably wouldn't care but two of her close friends will make a big deal of it & thats what will cause the argument, I've been through it before. It's pathetic I know but I'll be buying the Catwoman PF no matter what as its my favourite comic female character.

Good for you! :)

Always do what's right for you. In any case, you can just hide her under the bed for when you two are alone.

Thats some harsh stuff over there and I thought California have alot of stupid regulations. I'll just put the extra on the shelf with the other PFs while leaving the EX on my personal table space.

Well in the USA there are some idiotic things that is for sure. Sometimes I just wondering that some people are just that stupid? I just can't belive what I just read.

My wife loves my collection and actually and me to po ivy. I'm very lucky. That bring said I make it a point to order males as well even if I don't always need them. I try to keep a balanced collection so it doesn't look like I'm only into half naked chicks.

Depending on which country you live in I wouldn't display this at work for all the money in comicbookguy's wallet. In Ontario, Canada where I live displaying something like Ivy on your desk could get you called to the carpet for sexual harassment. For anyone who thinks I am blowing smoke it is called a prohibited ground and has gotten people pinched for showing as little as a family photo on the beach.

Odd to hear,depends on where you work I suppose, had the McF Mrs.Clause on my desk and no one complained, including the women in HR

Odd to hear,depends on where you work I suppose, had the McF Mrs.Clause on my desk and no one complained, including the women in HR

Well it all depends on where you work and with whom. I have NEVER worked in a place where a statue like this one or Mrs. Claus would actually be allowed without me being brought up on sexual harassment by someone or at least being asked to put it away.

Back