Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling a big regret that I should have placed myself on the EX list as soon as the line opened. I hope I convert or I will be paying a premium on ebay.

The problem with WL asap is that it can convert very quickly and then you're still faced with a debate....

Well the situation has changed though if you can now actually buy it. If you're starting to feel that "I'm not so sure this is a good idea..." feeling in your gut after the convert, I would say just cancel then. I almost always go by gut instinct when it comes to figure purchasing. I had a bad feeling about the Enterbay Men in Black figures so I backed down moments before preordering after having anticipated them for months prior. That worked out nicely for me :lol

So how does jumping on the waitlist work? Do you still pay the reserve money at first even though you aren't guaranteed one or do you pay the reserve money once you convert?

i tried reading the info on sideshow but my head started to hurt.

So how does jumping on the waitlist work? Do you still pay the reserve money at first even though you aren't guaranteed one or do you pay the reserve money once you convert?

i tried reading the info on sideshow but my head started to hurt.

No. You only pay the NRD if your WL converts.

I think i am going to have to order 2 or 3 more later as back up because I think this one is going to be sooo sexy! EX in next to my computer, 1-2 stored in box, 1 at work. She will get many looks at work! All the women at work would be so jealous of how all the guys are going nuts over a object!

I think i am going to have to order 2 or 3 more later as back up because I think this one is going to be sooo sexy! EX in next to my computer, 1-2 stored in box, 1 at work. She will get many looks at work! All the women at work would be so jealous of how all the guys are going nuts over a object!

Depending on which country you live in I wouldn't display this at work for all the money in comicbookguy's wallet. In Ontario, Canada where I live displaying something like Ivy on your desk could get you called to the carpet for sexual harassment. For anyone who thinks I am blowing smoke it is called a prohibited ground and has gotten people pinched for showing as little as a family photo on the beach.

Back