Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, I just noticed that Sideshow avoided including any shots of her backside, just the hair and the lower legs...

With all the complaints of female asses being resculpted and changed between their reveals and the final product, maybe Sideshow won't get people's expectations up anymore

They seem to be doing that with most of their female figures now. They try their best to include as few of backside shots as possible. In fact there is a very obvious Ivy shot where it just stops at the end of her waist. It's like they cut off the last bit just to make sure you could not see.

I personally think it is ridiculous. Companies have no issue letting them sculpt huge chests and movie star model faces, but if the rear is at all developed, then it needs to be resculpted or filled in? How strange, especially since so many super-heroine outfits seem to emphasize being as skin tight as possible for the very purpose of highlighting the hour glass figures.

They seem to be doing that with most of their female figures now. They try their best to include as few of backside shots as possible. In fact there is a very obvious Ivy shot where it just stops at the end of her waist. It's like they cut off the last bit just to make sure you could not see.

I personally think it is ridiculous. Companies have no issue letting them sculpt huge chests and movie star model faces, but if the rear is at all developed, then it needs to be resculpted or filled in? How strange, especially since so many super-heroine outfits seem to emphasize being as skin tight as possible for the very purpose of highlighting the hour glass figures.

I could not have said it any better myself; Monger :goodpost:

I posted this video over in the Catwoman LSB thread, and at the 0:26 mark there's the start of a specific Ivy/Catwoman ass-endeavor that wasn't "toned down" for any reason. Hell, Catwoman's entire animation model is built around her ass while she walks <3

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYf6mqna5U[/ame]

I posted this video over in the Catwoman LSB thread, and at the 0:26 mark there's the start of a specific Ivy/Catwoman ass-endeavor that wasn't "toned down" for any reason. Hell, Catwoman's entire animation model is built around her ass while she walks <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYf6mqna5U

God I love that game, it sucks that it has an ending.

God I love that game, it sucks that it has an ending.

Lol Josh, you've been following me posting this video all over today :hi5:

I just got all the Riddler trophies last month, but I'm kinda dreading going through the time trials and extra "non game" stuff. It's kinda why I never got the Robin and Nightwing challenge packs. I might get Harley's Revenge, but I don't wanna pay $15 for it

everyone hurry n buy this figure.. if u like it..buy it.. the only thing you'll regret is the exclusive if u miss it. already ordered mine.

Oh, I know that. But some Freaks were worried, earlier in the day, that they might not get Ivy before she sold out.

It was actually kinda funny to see the panic when she went up! :lol

Those are mainly the newbies. They are nervous because they missed out on some choice pieces and now are fighting WL conversions for statues they want. Some of them seemed like they were hyperventilating when she didn't go up on time.

We all have it easy now. Almost all pieces are up for hours at the very least. Some for weeks. If Newbies are panicking over ordering Ivy, they never would have been able to navigate the old days of the priority PO. Pieces sold out in mere minutes back then. This is easy peasy now.

Lol Josh, you've been following me posting this video all over today :hi5:

I just got all the Riddler trophies last month, but I'm kinda dreading going through the time trials and extra "non game" stuff. It's kinda why I never got the Robin and Nightwing challenge packs. I might get Harley's Revenge, but I don't wanna pay $15 for it

LOL, yeah when it comes to DC comics I'm a big nerd through and through.

I finished the game and Riddler trophies/Catwoman trophies but I still haven't done all the challenge maps.

I'm going to get Harley's revenge next month, I should have Extra money after I pay off the Joker PF EX....maybe :rotfl

LOL, yeah when it comes to DC comics I'm a big nerd through and through.

I finished the game and Riddler trophies/Catwoman trophies but I still haven't done all the challenge maps.

I'm going to get Harley's revenge next month, I should have Extra money after I pay off the Joker PF EX....maybe :rotfl

Harley's Revenge was pretty good. I was kinda rusty as I hadn't played Arkham City for awhile, and they throw you in the deep end right from the start. It's definitely worth the $14.99 to get it.

Harley's Revenge was pretty good. I was kinda rusty as I hadn't played Arkham City for awhile, and they throw you in the deep end right from the start. It's definitely worth the $14.99 to get it.

Sweet, I'll check out, I'm hoping that Rocksteady just comes back with a new one soon, although I heard they're doing another project first.

This statue so has no chance of actually making a permanent home at my place. My wife absolutely HATES Batman & Robin and all of its horrible lines and to her dismay I pretty much turn to it whenever it's on.

That's her only knowledge of Poison Ivy. I can just imagine having a conversation explaining, "Yeah this is that Poison Ivy chick, you know 'there's something about an anatomically correct....rubber suit,' that chick from Batman & Robin that you like so much, but sluttier." :lol

This statue so has no chance of actually making a permanent home at my place. My wife absolutely HATES Batman & Robin and all of its horrible lines and to her dismay I pretty much turn to it whenever it's on.

That's her only knowledge of Poison Ivy. I can just imagine having a conversation explaining, "Yeah this is that Poison Ivy chick, you know 'there's something about an anatomically correct....rubber suit,' that chick from Batman & Robin that you like so much, but sluttier." :lol

Just tell her that Ivy's Superman's villain and her superpower is that she constantly messes with his "manhood..." Then show her that one panel from the Hush storyline where Superman is wrapped up in vines and all evil looking

Just tell her that Ivy's Superman's villain and her superpower is that she constantly messes with his "manhood..." Then show her that one panel from the Hush storyline where Superman is wrapped up in vines and all evil looking

This one?

Superman-Hush.jpg

I actually haven't read a DC comic in probably close to 20 years. Is "Hush" considered to be a well done story?

This one?

Superman-Hush.jpg

I actually haven't read a DC comic in probably close to 20 years. Is "Hush" considered to be a well done story?

That's the one :clap

I'm a bit jaded these days, and when I read Hush I was underwhelmed. But then, I'm underwhelmed by most all comic book stories, from Kingdom Come to The Killing Joke. If you're an average fan of Batman stories, Hush ranks above average. But if you wanna read a really great story (that has Batman in it and is more about Superman and Supergirl), read Batman/Superman:Supergirl

That's the one :clap

I'm a bit jaded these days, and when I read Hush I was underwhelmed. But then, I'm underwhelmed by most all comic book stories, from Kingdom Come to The Killing Joke. If you're an average fan of Batman stories, Hush ranks above average. But if you wanna read a really great story (that has Batman in it and is more about Superman and Supergirl), read Batman/Superman:Supergirl

Really? I hated Batman/Superman: Supergirl. I felt Loeb lost touch with Darkseid.

This one?

Superman-Hush.jpg

Yes it is very good, just finished it. Worth a buy...Amazon.com fo' sho'.

Back