Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so stoked to get the EX for these 2 finest villains. Can't wait to have them in my shelve :rock

2e3r05u.jpg

NOW BRING ON THE BAT :rock

Whoa, what's with the Joker? He suffer a stroke?

Look closely at the proto pics.

no, they're all open; the lighting is just hiding the teeth in a couple of the pics

wished they had a removable head tho as it would easier for a replacement if QC strikes rather than sending the entire statue

Yeah I really do not see why people thought it would go out so quickly. If anything, all that hype over her breasts did was make Sideshow create a larger run for the statue, thus making it sell out even more slowly. Personally, I do not care how many people get the statue so I am more than happy to have more time to think.

It won't sell out until Sideshow decides how many they want to produce based on how many pre-orders sold today and how fast they sold. Same as with the Joker

Oh, I know that. But some Freaks were worried, earlier in the day, that they might not get Ivy before she sold out.

It was actually kinda funny to see the panic when she went up! :lol

Admittedly, I got caught up in that hype :monkey4 But better to be safe than sorry, yah know?

Nothing wrong with that. The worst thing you could do is dismiss all the hype and then find out later she has already sold out! You made the right choice.

The thing is, I want this for the overall collection of DC statues. But Ivy, and in particular this sculpt, grade a low to mid A for me (and not the upper S-class rank). So, I know I'll be pissed when she comes out and I don't have her to put in my DC shelf.

whats the grading system?

I think she's a good 9/10,,, especially seeing what SS has produced with Females in the last year.

whats the grading system?

I think she's a good 9/10,,, especially seeing what SS has produced with Females in the last year.

Lol, I follow old school Japanese RPG grades

S-Class (Darth Talon PF, Lara Croft PF, Baroness PF)
A (Vampirella PF, Psylocke PF)
B (Batman PF)
C
D
E
F

etc etc

I hope Batman goes up bye Monday, as I am home the next 3 days as well and will be around to order him.

I love this line and really am looking forward to my Joker EX. next month. Ivy looks great, love it.

I'm glad SS has the DC license. Now just hope the production pieces come out looking as good.

Heh, I just noticed that Sideshow avoided including any shots of her backside, just the hair and the lower legs...

With all the complaints of female asses being resculpted and changed between their reveals and the final product, maybe Sideshow won't get people's expectations up anymore

I had a family member order this one for me as I had to head to work for the day.

I guess I didn't need her to do that for me, but I'm glad my EX is secured nonetheless.

Back