Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OrdereD Ex

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

2011-09-12-darthvadernooo.jpg

Congrats to all for scoring Ex now i m hoping for this one tobe sold out soon .......Es should be between 500-750

I'm not looking forward to doing this again for Batman.

So far i am liking the DC PF's shown so far. Looks like the start of an expensive but loving relationship with the DC PF line :)

Played with the Flex options and went right upto the 'Place your Order' page and backed out. I hope she isn't a fast seller and stays for PO until next month. I'd have loved to order her but unfortunately..... :(
GL to everyone getting her!

Cheers,
Neo.

It's an TBD ES. There's no need for anyone to panic and order. It'll be up for a little while. I don't know if it'll last to next month but even if she sells out just hop on the WL early and she'll convert. Best part is no NRD until conversion for you.

I broke like a byotch and ordered the EX. She just looked too damn good.

Glad u have managed to get her as i saw u have few difficulties with the site as many of us did. Congrats my friend. Whose next.....? Batman? Defanatly 4 me....:rotfl

yehh Batman i think before Batman there will be Galactus

When I saw the front on view of the face it just cooled me right off - and if that's how I feel about the prototype then I can't imagine the finished product doing anything to change my mind but I might pick up a reg. later on if I see one in person that I like and have the funds at the time. Oh well, more funds saved for Batman!

Glad u have managed to get her as i saw u have few difficulties with the site as many of us did. Congrats my friend. Whose next.....? Batman? Defanatly 4 me....:rotfl

Batman's next in line for me, as I'm sure he is for many others lol. I'm thinking SS will go the same route with Bats as they did with Joker last year. He'll definitely be shown at SDCC, but won't be up for PO for a little while. When that Thursday finally comes around, this place will be nuts. :panic: I might take the day off just to hang around here. :lol

Back