Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Site's not loading for me either. When I click on the affiliate link it flashes on for a split second, then goes to a blank white screen. If I go there directly, I go right to the white screen.

I must admit it's kind of exciting getting my first EX. I have always been too late and missed both versions of the good Marvel PF's like Ms Marvel and Mystique. Nice to be at the front for a change lol

Crap, I just ordered the EX. Honestly, I've never seen a female character PF until this one that interested me. This one has exceptional work. I just hope I don't regret this.

Crap, I just ordered the EX. Honestly, I've never seen a female character PF until this one that interested me. This one has exceptional work. I just hope I don't regret this.

She is my first female PF and the third PF we have ordered (my boyfriend and I)

I hope she rocks!

yes, but u have to cancel b4 those hours are up

Well alright then! I shall preorder her despite never ordering or owning a Sideshow product. I wish I had been able to flex pay the Joker back when he first went up. I don't want to miss Batman though.

crap on a stick. i broke down and ordered this beautiful EX. damn u all to He!! peer pressure is a beeyotchhh!!

I've never heard of anyone being dissatisfied with a SSC piece unless it has obvious defects. Once you open this and have it in hand (especially if we get what we see in the proto) you'll be amazed. One of those pieces you could stare at for hours. :drool

I've never heard of anyone being dissatisfied with a SSC piece unless it has obvious defects. Once you open this and have it in hand (especially if we get what we see in the proto) you'll be amazed. One of those pieces you could stare at for hours. :drool

I just keep thinking Jean Grey everytime I see a female PF.

Played with the Flex options and went right upto the 'Place your Order' page and backed out. I hope she isn't a fast seller and stays for PO until next month. I'd have loved to order her but unfortunately..... :(
GL to everyone getting her!

Cheers,
Neo.

Back