Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it a sign from God that I contracted poison ivy a couple days ago (and still have it)? Who am I to fight fate?! Ordered!

300220_press07-001.jpg

300220_press03-001.jpg

Played with the Flex options and went right upto the 'Place your Order' page and backed out. I hope she isn't a fast seller and stays for PO until next month. I'd have loved to order her but unfortunately..... :(
GL to everyone getting her!

Cheers,
Neo.

I think you'll be able to order the regular next month. The exclusive isn't a must.

So is it a sign from God that I contracted poison ivy a couple days ago (and still have it)? Who am I to fight fate?! Ordered!

Well I guess it depends....did you like the feeling of having poison ivy? I guess so since you ordered it! :wink1:

She looks amazing, but I just don't have the room or money for all DC 1/4 scale from Sideshow. I already know I'm getting Batman and Superman and I'll hold a spot for Wonder Woman and Catwoman on the ladies side.

I didn't even open the site until I got the email. It was still a rush.

Everybody should always order at the exact same time so that ordering is always like that.

Phew I'm spent...gald this is all over now & we can sit back & prepare for the Batman Pre-order madness.

I'm getting myself psyhced up already.

Neil

Back