Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price IS ridiculous. It'll just be another of the many overpriced statue auctions on eBay that sits for months and months. It's the same with auctions for cracked statues of popular pieces that people think are still worth as much as a mint version.

This seller is insane to ask this price. That is one bad cross-eyed Ivy. Scary that they can get decal eyes so wrong too. Here is hoping teh green Ivy turns out far better than this. :(

https://www.ebay.com/itm/sideshow-P...t-/261580376902?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

That's terrible!! The paint didn't come out as great as prototype on this one, mine is very good luckly.

I can't believe how many people misspell words in their eBay auction titles. I got a Darth Maul Mythos statue the other day for $210 (I was the only bidder) and I think it's because I was doing a broad search for "Darth statue" and happened upon his auction. He spelled Maul "MaulT" and his auction didn't come up under "Maul mythos".

Yes, I've come across a few of these. Had some great deals from this!

little ivy pics

IMG_8309.jpg
IMG_8300.jpg

I was one of the lucky ones and got a really good Ivy, doubt I'll ever sell her... One of the few SS statues I really like a lot...

I was one of the lucky ones and got a really good Ivy, doubt I'll ever sell her... One of the few SS statues I really like a lot...

Agree, mine had issues but SS didn't offer a replacement. I really wanted her because she's done by Mark Newman one of my very best sculptors, if not the best. Only one who compares in my opinion is the WW sculptor and Tim miller. But I did keep mine. Hope the green one will have better QC.

Finally ordered green ivy with cornerstore comics. They had a pretty nice price.

I'm so glad I ended up canceling my order with SS when the original came out as I MUCH prefer the green variant.

Very excited to own her, Catwoman, and Batgirl as my DC ladies :rock

No love for the original? I own the original, still pretty in my eyes. :wink1:

No love for the original? I own the original, still pretty in my eyes. :wink1:

I actually love the original.
I will get it in a few weeks from a fellow freak.

But I also have the green ivy in PO, not sure if I should keep both or cancel the green one.

sold ex original, will buy green...BUT to repaint to original colors just better, and filling in the stomach with leaves..still dont like it exposed.

If u could only buy one PF, Cap Allied Charge or Ivy (either original or variant), which would it be?
Now you're more of a Batman and DC fan but think Cap is cool and realize his investment value...

Back