Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think SSC will do a bust of ivy ?

15021770756_cf4051ce51_o.jpg

It would sell.

Looks like Green Ivy won't be release until December now. SS had be delaying a lot of there items lately.

This seller is insane to ask this price. That is one bad cross-eyed Ivy. Scary that they can get decal eyes so wrong too. Here is hoping teh green Ivy turns out far better than this. :(

https://www.ebay.com/itm/sideshow-P...t-/261580376902?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

I can't believe how many people misspell words in their eBay auction titles. I got a Darth Maul Mythos statue the other day for $210 (I was the only bidder) and I think it's because I was doing a broad search for "Darth statue" and happened upon his auction. He spelled Maul "MaulT" and his auction didn't come up under "Maul mythos".

I can't believe how many people misspell words in their eBay auction titles. I got a Darth Maul Mythos statue the other day for $210 (I was the only bidder) and I think it's because I was doing a broad search for "Darth statue" and happened upon his auction. He spelled Maul "MaulT" and his auction didn't come up under "Maul mythos".

Clever! Sounds like you got a good deal. Yeah, it is bad when they misspell listings. Not nearly as bad as those Ivy eyes thought :lol $600 for THAT?! Pass.

Back