Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure it wont jump in price in like 6 months after they have been sold out?
Those days are over. With the TBD going up for months before an ES is set Sideshow make sure there's enough for everyone who wants one.
The only people seeking it later will be people new to the game.
Decent Exclusive editions will demand a premium but still, nothing like in the past.

You sure it wont jump in price in like 6 months after they have been sold out?

Oh hero hero hero..... you have much to learn.

Those days are over. With the TBD going up for months before an ES is set Sideshow make sure there's enough for everyone who wants one.
Decent Exclusive editions will demand a premium but still, nothing like in the past.

What you said..... Hassle

Some kotobukiya statues I have have really jumped in price by alot.

Yeah, good luck with that.
The best advice is buy what you love. 'Investing' in polystone isn't really a good idea.

so plastic vinyl statues is the way to go then? If you are looking to invest...

you could only order one ivy per person btw.

BUT it does bode well considering you could only order one right?

Not really. What if thousands of peeps order her? We have no idea what the ES is on her. This hobby should be about ordering the pieces you like. Leave the speculating to the markets.

Trust me it won't.

Trust me, when I first started I would be like, grabbing that ex and that and that and that. And before I even knew I kept the pieces and don't feel like parting ways. If you do it to sell, then you'd be the type of ********* I hate on eBay. But I'm guessing you're not like that. :wink1:

Back