Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.... Back to Ivy. This statue looks great and even though I initially did not want the original the fact that I'm getting Harley and Catwoman has changed my mind. I will be PO this for sure.

I gota say ..... I have been on the forums for a long time now, but sorry CBG I do not consider you in any way shape or form an actual collector. Most of you posts are you *****ing about wanting lower EX numbers, and the others are you complaining about things that would deter you from making money on the statues you buy. I guarantee you have spent thousands and thousands on statues , yet you post a picture of 3 statues!? Also you cant get your pictures uploaded? There are MANY MANY free image hosting sites ffs. That excuse isn't even feasible

That coupled with the fact he basically said FU to all those who wanted to buy a few of his statues when he posted them for fair prices and then gave a BS story about some guy buying them all. A week later they all show back up at much higher prices.

I gota say ..... I have been on the forums for a long time now, but sorry CBG I do not consider you in any way shape or form an actual collector. Most of you posts are you *****ing about wanting lower EX numbers, and the others are you complaining about things that would deter you from making money on the statues you buy. I guarantee you have spent thousands and thousands on statues , yet you post a picture of 3 statues!? Also you cant get your pictures uploaded? There are MANY MANY free image hosting sites ffs. That excuse isn't even feasible

:rotfl burn

That coupled with the fact he basically said FU to all those who wanted to buy a few of his statues when he posted them for fair prices and then gave a BS story about some guy buying them all. A week later they all show back up at much higher prices.

That's not cool dude. You shouldn't try to high ball your fellow members man. This dude sounds kind of like a jerk.

Gotta hand it to CBG, he post once or twice, then you have 5-10 pages of ....... I can't even put it to words issues :rotfl
Sure is entertaining and beats pretending to work at office :lol

Seems like CBG is more popular than Ivy. Guess we should start a thread dedicated to discuss him exclusively.

The way he responds (or does not) to the posts made towards him, it seems like he actually enjoys all the attention.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." :huh

3 days! I'm glad I didn't pay 600 for the pale ivy! She should be green and now it looks more like Arkham ivy!

3 days! I'm glad I didn't pay 600 for the pale ivy! She should be green and now it looks more like Arkham ivy!

I canceled my Ivy Ex because of the production pics. They weren't anything close to the sample pics and I was pretty pissed off about it. I hope they do a better job with the paint on this one because I really like the sculpt.

I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. I missed out on the first version because I wasn't sure if I wanted to start collecting PFs. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Catwoman have changed my mind so might as well add a foxy Poison Ivy to the mix.

Back