Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're making fun of me that's totally bunk. You should learn how to be nicer to people man.

giphy.gif

If you're making fun of me that's totally bunk. You should learn how to be nicer to people man.

Try not to take this forum too serious. Sometimes they're laughing with you, sometimes theyre laughing AT you. All in good fun and there are far more pressing issues in the world. The varying opinions and sometimes-heated debates/brotherly insults are part of what makes these threads interesting and fun to read.

Try not to take this forum too serious. Sometimes they're laughing with you, sometimes theyre laughing AT you. All in good fun and there are far more pressing issues in the world. The varying opinions and sometimes-heated debates/brotherly insults are part of what makes these threads interesting and fun to read.

Wait, didn't you throw a tantrum and declare you were leaving forevaaa? :lol

easy to bypass these days with a home computer and smart phone on cell service

wanna hug it out? :1-1:

Maybe I am just jealous over the CBG worship :cuckoo:

Hugs are great man, but you should try to get that jealousy under control because it's not good for relationships.

Lol, this is why I love being here. You guys (and girls) crack me up to no end...

I gota say ..... I have been on the forums for a long time now, but sorry CBG I do not consider you in any way shape or form an actual collector. Most of you posts are you *****ing about wanting lower EX numbers, and the others are you complaining about things that would deter you from making money on the statues you buy. I guarantee you have spent thousands and thousands on statues , yet you post a picture of 3 statues!? Also you cant get your pictures uploaded? There are MANY MANY free image hosting sites ffs. That excuse isn't even feasible

Back