Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I'm from Spain and I wanted to show my poison ivy repainted by a great friend, his name is David (Sonbaty). He has no internet, so I'll teach their jobs. Hope you like. His blog: www.ahoramola.blogspot.com

sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+17.jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+16+(1).jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+11.jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+15.jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+13.jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+10.jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+8.jpg
sonbaty-Poison+Ivi+19.jpg

Damn. Ill still want it if it doesn't fit. Just not for $500 :p

Yeah I kind of got hosed. But I really wanted it so that's what happens. Everything ended up being fine with it except for one of the 4 black pads on the bottom is missing. Does anyone know where I can get some of the black pads? I've never been able to find them of the same size? Only small ones that are thicker

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I'm from Spain and I wanted to show my poison ivy repainted by a great friend, his name is David (Sonbaty). He has no internet, so I'll teach their jobs. Hope you like. His blog: www.ahoramola.blogspot.com

That is amazing! Is there blush on the cheeks or is that the red reflection from the hair. Either way I like the look of it.
Really outstanding!

What did you give him to do this for you?

Are you ACTUALLY surprised someone would??? How many "Dat Azzzzz" comments have been made JUST since Catwoman went up...lol

I guess you're right lol.

I'm a chick so the first thing that comes to my mind is "What lonely/desperate pervert owns this piece of crap" :lol

I mean would you really invite somebody over to your house and have that proudly on display? There's a difference between art and trash xD

I guess you're right lol.

I'm a chick so the first thing that comes to my mind is "What lonely/desperate pervert owns this piece of crap" :lol

I mean would you really invite somebody over to your house and have that proudly on display? There's a difference between art and trash xD

Agreed, even for me who owns a couple of classic nudes, this is just garbage. They ruined a perfectly good statue.

Yeah, that's pretty ****ing tacky.

I feel fortunate my ex is pretty much perfect. No issues with her or the plants fitting into the base, great paint job. I guess when I decide to sell her (which will happen unfortunately, I don't have enough space to display everything I'd like and some stuff has got to go on the chopping block) she'd be a hotter commodity than one that's still MIB.

Trashy and how coould u even display it around if you have kids?

Thanks for your comments

Is there blush on the cheeks or is that the red reflection from the hair?
Both

It is one of my best friends so it has not charged me anything.

I definitely don't want to be the customizer who does a bunch of nudes but man some prices make me rethink it might be worth it once in awhile a Mary Jane campbell comiquette nude just sold for like 3 times retail...I feel like I try and do more work for less profit when it comes to full pieces sometimes

i don't know, only other reason right now I am not ripping off baroness' chest plate and shirt is my wife gives me the stink eye everytime I mention doing nudes...

Back