Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks beautiful. Link to the thread over at SF:

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=129403&page=491

The shading around her boobs and butt looks great in that office lighting! Her face is pretty good up close, but looks better from far away imo. I am not sure at the moment if I want to gamble and pay higher for the EX on ebay or just get a regular right now from SS directly. That man eating plant is pretty cool though.

I wouldn't complain about this vains either. I'm sure when you stand back and take it all in, she looks great.

IMO it looks like she turned out fantastic!!!! Love how Red her hair looks! Fantastic!!! Congrats to those who are getting her, assuming she comes out as well as this one for you!

Got her this morning at my office, sorry if a few of the pictures were blurry, I used a Iphone...

BTW, She's awesome...

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

So you are telling me that this is acceptable? Look at the first photo near the top, even the skin is blemished there with someone trying to cover up a sloppy paint job with even more paint causing paint to pool up and dry up like a scab. The paint is not perfect by far on the whole statue, there are areas where the skin and the clothing overlap, I am not making a big deal out of that, I understand these are hand painted, but some quality control is expected from a $350 piece. If they can get the tiny details on the mutant plants to look gorgeous, you would think they would have less on an issue on a vine.

He's suggesting that most of the bodies most likely look like that. You can request a replacement, just don't be surprised if you get a response along the lines of:

"Unfortunately, we have opened up a few and we do not consider this a defect".

Looks pretty sweet!
Unfortunately zalahmar this is the quality we expect from SS recently.
I understand why you aren't happy and no one should have to even consider fixing the paint on a $350 statue but I fear if you got a replacement it would be the same if not worse.

Why is everyone saying veins?
Were discussing the ****ty vines on the legs correct?
Actually confused as if theres something Im not seeing on the piece

Is she separate from the base? Or permanently attached?

I would assume she separates from the base. That'd be an extreme pain in the *** for Sideshow if they had to replace a body if she was attached

Sent from my HTC One

Back